International Karate Training in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Karate Training in...

Well, it's been a long time since I got anything worthy of an email of the month. This one came through the web site (which required work) and not from some spam machine that throws out millions of shit per minute, of which my email address gets its fair share.

Dear sir/ma,
    In our quest to developed and join International Karate Training,we request for one Month Lecture/Training for our Players and Delegates ..We choose your country because of your re-sound experience and your good exposure in an International Karate Training..Having said these,this is why we like to request for the following in other to have the knowledge the cost for such Lecture/Training.

1.A Trainer
    2.Training site
    3.Accommodation
    4.Transportation etc.

All these are necessary because of the need to know the total cost and also to discuses with our sponsors and also to prepare ahead of the Lecture/Training.
    Thank you and hoping to hear from you soonest.

PRESIDENT,
    ADEOTI SHADRACK.
    Anyone want to go?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

so do you have to pay, or do they?
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

You want to write them back?

I did that a long time ago; it's in the Emails section. Hysterical stuff...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

if a bunch of karate guys wanna pay me to beat them up in japan or wherever they are, then sure ill go.
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

i still don't understand what it means.
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Yea, I'm also a little unclear. what coutry is the e-mail from?

Comment

OOPS, sorry, didn't put the subject line of the email in.

It's from the Nigerian Karate Team, LOL...

russbo.com

Comment

You should go, Maestro. I bet you will do just dandy

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
                  OOPS, sorry, didn't put the subject line of the email in.

It's from the Nigerian Karate Team, LOL...

Roflmao.

You crazy doc, you crazy...
                  "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

who pays the expenses?
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Let's create a fund and take up some money to send Maestro to Nigeria.

They'll like him there.

russbo.com

Comment

i'd go if it was paid for..
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

lolo, i dunno. once they hit me with their bony limbs i might get angry and beat up some malnutritioned village of nigerians

i would still go though actually, so yea start a fund for me and onesping, after we done we come to thailand and teach u guys a thing or 2 lol
                          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Sure, u will teach us how to kill afghan and palestinian civilians in a compassionate way...

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
                              lolo, i dunno. once they hit me with their bony limbs i might get angry and beat up some malnutritioned village of nigerians

i would still go though actually, so yea start a fund for me and onesping, after we done we come to thailand and teach u guys a thing or 2 lol
                              Is that before, or after you take a pitchfork to the head?
                              "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
                              X