• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad to be of service lol
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
      Doubt that eating an animal that wants to live is the path to absolute non violence, watch www.petatv.com and experiments on monkeys and u ll start to know what is emptiness...

Stop acting traumatized.

Everything that is alive, manifests to some degree, a will to survive.

Nothing known, is is immune to the factor of survival, and non-survival.

In the known universe, all things are dependent on each other.

If you dont want to kill animals, thats fine. But expecting people who have a need to survive, not to kill an animal to eat is just stupid and ignorant.

Plants eat, they absorb nutrients from the soil, they absorb energy from the sun, they reproduce, there are male and female, the have a lifespan, they produce chemicals, they have a nervous system. They are alive.

so killing a plant, in principle, is no different then killing an animal.

Experimentation on animals, is pretty ****ed up. I agree with you there. And in some countries, animals are not killed swiftly and quickly. But hey, thats life. And you have to accept it.

Nonviolence is great, but its unrealistic. It doesnt work one hundred percent of the time. Sometimes you have to fight, and defend yourself. Sometimes, you have no choice. This is life.

if you want to change the world, you need status, power, influence, and money. So it is pointless to waste to much time thinking about goals unless you have the means to achieve them.

I am requesting that you be more realistic and stop associating everything with nonviolence, its annoying. You are just making yourself sound traumatized.
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

i know id rather hang out with liu then a psycho who flips out and tells people how to act and think lol.

why do u attack his oppinions and thought process isnt he entitled to them? a discussion means you accept others oppinions and state your own and have friendly conversation

now i know im not exactly known for being "friendly" but we all have our ways of dealing with ignorance lolo
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Whatever,

You are a ****in retard, dont try to sound intelligent, you just embarrass yourself.

Im trying to tell people how to think?

Oh really?

How about polluting every thread with nonviolence bullshit, is that not telling people how to think?

And how about your reply,

is that not telling people how to think?

I think you need to think more...

And im sure you and liu would make great friends.
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

FYI

http://www.zonaeuropa.com/200812c.brief.htm

The movie "Ip Man" raked in 30 million yuan in China on opening week. According to information, two sections of the movie were censored and some speeches were re-dubbed before it was allowed to be shown to the public in China. Our reporter worked hard to find out about those censored contents in order to keep our readers informed.

In the original movie, the northern martial artist Jin Shanzhao had a very loud and thick Shandong accent that is consistent with the image of the tough northerners. But Jin Shanzhao ultimately ratted on master Ip Man to the Japanese military. As such, it may hurt the feelings of the compatriots in Shandong. After some serious deliberations, the released movie "Ip Man" was re-dubbed so that Jin Shanzhao was not clearly from Shandong. Also in the original movie, Jin Shanzhao failed to extort the cotton yarn factory due to the intercession by Ip Man and he went to inform the Japanese military that Ip Man was connected to the factory. The Japanese general was looking for a duel with Ip Man and this gave him the leverage to force Ip Man to fight with him. At the demand of the State Administration of Film, Radio and Television, the released movie <Ip Man> did not physically show the scene of the denunciation but communicate the event through a simple sentence from the translator Li Chao.

In the original movie, Ip Man won the duel with the Japanese general, whose aide pulled out a pistol and shot Ip from behind. The angry Chinese crowd broke through the cordon and chaos ensued. The translator Li Chao seized the pistol and shot and killed the Japanese general's aide. But the angry crowd mobbed the translator Li Chao, whom they regard as a collaborationist. For the sake of the unity of the Chinese people, the movie producers obeyed the demand from the State Administration of Film, Radio and Television and cut the scene out. The released film did not explain what happened to Li Chao after he shot the general's aide.

There are only 10 types of people in this world.
            Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Working...
            X