X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Li Peng's Movie Career

I got this by email.

Hi,

Just like to let you know LiPeng finished his first 2 movies. The trailers can be found here :

Man from shaolin --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxNgjegbLmE
    Bloomingflowers --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jt4BM9LrjQ

Not sure yet when or how they will be released. By the way we have a very nice project coming up with LiPeng which i think you wil like

Talk to you,

Dave
    PS: For the Dutch people here : .. ik spreek nog steeds Nederlands hoor
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

This is the same Lipeng of Shaolin Ulysses and M. Polly's 'American Shaolin'?

Comment

Yes, that great documentary which focused repeatedly on Li Peng's marriage, as I remember.

Which then dissolved shortly thereafter.

What a documentary.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Little something I noticed, Lipeng called his son Matthew, wonder if that had anything to do with Mr. Polly's journey to shaolin and the time he spent with him.

Comment

Though I like Mr Polly, he's not someone that I would consider a role model, LOL.

Interesting observation though.

russbo.com

Comment

those movies look extremely gay
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by Josh x View Post
              Little something I noticed, Lipeng called his son Matthew, wonder if that had anything to do with Mr. Polly's journey to shaolin and the time he spent with him.
              didnt you see lipeng's father was on the phone like "what? mathew?? he already has a name."

it appeared to me to be due to his wife's controlling and forcing cathoicism on her child, and not allowing him a chinese name.

i liked how lipeng wanted to give his son choices in life, even if he's not interested in martial arts. whereas his wife was like, he's gonna do this and this and be that.

Comment

Working...
              X