Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: some thing's missing ...

Quote Originally Posted by dogchow108 View Post
    No kidding. I don't see why that ocean of pointless threads has not been deleted. Along with LTSZ's "why is my penis not practicing non-violence to my sister's anus?" threads.

Phail, doc, phail....

Why is my what what not practicing what what to to my what???
    Last edited by master splinter; 04-16-2009 at 05:07 PM. Reason: missing a what
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

MS, I really liked that quote. It shows a highly defined sense of humor!

I have decided not to delete those threads in HELL. I think that they are educational, in many different ways...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Haha Well, im not funny, i just try to be...
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Be funny or die trying, I suppose.

To get back to the question of BTL, my feeling is that it hard to exclude a shaolin sister on the subjective basis that u think what she writes is non sense.

What is more important? Someone who will come once to the site and never register or someone u have known for years and who is part of ur sangha of shaolin?

I do think she has some problems to resolve and i dont think by excluding her that will help her. I know when u r a practicing budist how isolated and alienated u can feel. Here she can talk and recieve some understanding and feedback.

Taking refuge in the sangha is a basis. Excluding someone can be hard karma.

Do the people that come here as visitors really care? How often do they come back in general? Are they real shaolin sangha? If they r interested in budism, they can find tons of information everywhere, and if they have a link with shaolin they will keep on inquiring.

So my feeling is better let her come back and we take care of her. I find the people who just call her mad and do not try help her are a bit dispising and not very compassionate towards their shaolin sister. Maybe because i have felt the loneliness of being a practicing budist in France do i feel different? BTL has given me some interesting insights and i should always thank her for that and her compassion. I guess she must have some rules about respecting people but who can judge her insights? Do u think u r more compassionate?

Peace and love
    Namo Guan Yin Pusa / Dont create suffering / Dont harm animals!

I've rewritten some code. Try posting in HELL and see it the new posts show up on the New Posts links.

Don't ever let it be said that I'm not a tolerant man...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

your by far the most tolerant person ive ever met on the internet, we will see the limits of your tolerance when we meet lolo
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

I was just looking back at the old days when i lived in hell... ah, those were the times.

Im glad i stuck around, to say the least.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12