No announcement yet.

Training at rossboasia training center?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol ms, u should save your pennies and come to thailand. ill only use 1 hand on you ok? hahahaha

snowboarding does sound fun, but ive had my share of snow..my whole life. i dont like the effect it has on women or their apparell
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Sure,

Like im going to go to thailand just to break some kids arm. Ha, that'll be the day...

But if you ever go professional I would be glad to sign a contract and meet you in an octagon, ring, etc.

You old enough yet? I dont want to go to jail for beating up a kid...

I love fighting people who cant grapple for shit.
      Last edited by master splinter; 04-30-2009, 08:01 AM. Reason: I needed to be meaner
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

the last time i grappled a bjj guy i stuffed all his takedowns and ended the match by flipping him, although before that i was trying to get him to teach me stuff lol

i wouldnt say i can grapple but..i wouldnt say i cant either, and ill be 25 in july..i dunno how old you are old man but like i said, i will only use 1 arm, only need 1 to break your brittle old bones lolo

Comment

here we go again. more russbo man dribble....
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
            Bla blabla, im just a punk ass kid who learned kung fu from you tube.
            Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Well let me clarify a few things for estudiante. The focus of jiu jitsu skills are ground fighting. Chances are, a jiu jitsu artist will just lay down and pull you into their guard. Judo focuses on both takedowns and grappling. Just to let you know, since your knowledge of martial arts tends to be quite narrow.

Secondly, i dont see how you can fight someone with one arm, and manage to break their bones. Are you gonna use your years of iron fist training on me? have you been plunging your hands into hot coals again? Seriously, what are you going to do, punch my arm and break it? or grab my arm and crush it with the amazing kung fu skill you developed by squeezing bamboo sticks until they shatter under the immense pressure?

No matter how hard i try maestro, i cant ever take you seriously. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
                here we go again. more russbo man dribble....
                More like me losing my temper and getting annoyed yet again.

Sorry Og(exp. my one key is broken so i just used the first and last, not trying to imply that you are the original gangster. lol.), i tried, i really did.
                Last edited by master splinter; 05-01-2009, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
                  the last time i grappled a bjj guy i stuffed all his takedowns and ended the match by flipping him, although before that i was trying to get him to teach me stuff lol
                  You what? you flipped him? What the hell is that? was it an armdrag, a shoulder toss, an ankle pick a hip throw, a sacrifice throw?LoLZ thats what 6th graders say when they get a lucky wild takedown. As a MOF your whole post sounds like a sixth grader explaining a fake fight.

"the last time i grappled a bjj guy i stuffed all his takedowns and ended the match by flipping him"

Sure, i really believe you. Are you really twenty four? Do you really practice kung fu? I wonder... Your attitude and opinion, as well as knowledge or lack thereof, doesnt reflect it very well.

Sigh. I see that this will get nowhere except piss other members off.

My apologies.

I have a problem with not being able to deal with annoying little macho men like maestra.
                  Last edited by master splinter; 05-01-2009, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter View Post
                    More like me losing my temper and getting annoyed yet again.
                    yeah im gonna quote Master Splinter himself

Anger clouds the mind. Turned inward it is an unconquerable enemy.
                    Be good to each other guys. Any real art does not always invole winning and losing

Comment

woa woa, so many posts jesus.

first of all MS ive been ontop of my game for awhile, after all i trained mma before i trained gung fu, and thanks to a friend and the peeps at strikezone i found my first gung fu teacher.

i mean..i was the one that sent doc a cd full of mma highlights that he still has up on russbotv years ago

im the only one whos been blabbering about mma since i first got here, and im probably the only one whos even cared about grappling and really applying gung fu against all types of opponents.

and BJJ guys just lay on their back? they dont take people down? thats funny. what about demian maia? what about both the nogueiras? lol what about all of royces fights? jeremy horn, vincius magahales, renzo gracie, BJ PENN, etc

if u dont believe me i have every UFC and PRIDE ever made BTW, oh bet u didnt think id say that either, u gonna shut up about who knows what about fighting or do i have to flood russbo with a thousand fights of BJJ guys taking fags like you down you little anal whore

Comment

HAhah,

I like the way you close your statements.

As for BJJ, my point stands. I've "rolled" with plenty of bjj guys, they suck at standup. Im sorry to say. And if they do go for takedowns, its always single leg, or double leg. In fact, bjj was actually modified by helio to focus more on ground fighting then standup. While bjj still retains throws in their syllabus, they are rarely used, emphasis being more on the guard. Not saying that this doesnt work for them, it works superbly, and its evident in its fame in the mma world. Though many people do crosstrain and weave other takedown tactics into their bjj which works just fine.

So i should say that in my experience, against me, i have rolled with some fine bjj grapplers who fought underground in no holds barred mma matches. I mean these people were really good, i had no chance on the ground with them, but standup, i could atleast toss them and gain superior position before i was broken down and submitted on the ground. hahah. The best takedown artists ive met were judoka's and wrestlers. But by far, bjj is the best on the ground. Judo has some good stuff too, but bjj takes it to a whole notha level.<- lol

Comment

Whats going on with the training center now, anything new? Im still thinking about coming to thailand this spring. And on a other note is there any wing chun training ,,close by" there in thailand?

and by the way, maestro and master splinter, dont let me loose respect for you guys.

Comment

We closed it. The economy sucks in Thailand (as it does everywhere else) and various circumstances forced me to return to the US for a while.

We will reopen it, one day...
                            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                            russbo.com

Comment

Well, wanting to live in a capitalist world, a world of money, is in my point of view a bit complicated and a source of suffering and killing for a lot of people... I think that might b heavy karma at death...

In budism, a lot should b based on dana, donation and not monetary exchange. Such schools as the dharmagupta of Mahamogallana, if i am correct, if i am correct, the nuns and monks r not even allowed to touch money...

Comment

yeh i was really looking forward to training at russboasia to, now who knows tommi!!

and loose respect..well whatever i dunno what to say, ive never been the most mature person and im only 25 so maybe that excuse can last me another year or 2

Comment

Working...
                                X