Training at rossboasia training center?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
    Well, wanting to live in a capitalist world, a world of money, is in my point of view a bit complicated and a source of suffering and killing for a lot of people... I think that might b heavy karma at death...

In budism, a lot should b based on dana, donation and not monetary exchange. Such schools as the dharmagupta of Mahamogallana, if i am correct, if i am correct, the nuns and monks r not even allowed to touch money...
    It seems you are mentally retarded.

Comment

i've heard that they actually melt if they touch money, just like the wicked witch of the east. that's why most of their time is spent in monasteries.
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Damn thats bad news that you had to close it! I was beginning to look forward to come there and enjoy thailand and train!

Do you know of any other options for me, anything similar in thailand? I would like to rent a place to stay from you though, I really liked that if you didnt want to train on some day you can skip it without trainers pushing you to go train if you are not up for it, it depends on you how much training you do otherwise you are just taking up space.

My intrest are muay thai, kung fu (some form of self defense) and wing chun.

maestro what are your plans for the furute and were are you training now?

Tomas

Comment

We closed it temporarily because I had to return to the US for a longer than expected period of time. We still have all of the equipment, and the staff, so I do expect to reopen it sometime next year if all goes according to plan.

For Muay Thai, I suggest going to the Tiger training camp. Google it.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

tom i train in hung kuen and im doing strength training and powerlifting(just clean and press)

im also looking into jiu jitsu atm but there isnt much of a selection here, i was lucky that my first gung fu teacher lives here hes a diamond in the fluff lol.

my future plans are up in the air right now because of something going on in my family, financialy i am/was all set to go on a grand trip, but im gonna continue to just add to the stack i suppose, and i intend on training with russboasia asap but im not sure of what will happen in the future with my family, sorry to be vague.
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

well, i would recomment the wuwei si in dali, 300 rmb a week, vegan food, 5 hours shaolin gongfu a day. the master is nice man, looks like lenin or hochiminh

in dali, i really like Ma shifu teaches bagua. he is a 71 years old retired physical education teacher, 30 rmb an hour

personnaly we plan to go to india, with what family can, in january, spy the dalai lama in bodhgaya, make the open retreat in sarnath in february, search for jain teachers and go to gandhi ashram. everybody weclome to join..

Comment

liu that sounds really fun, spy on the dalai lama eh...lol

honestly russboasia just seemed perfect for me personally, i want to train hard in a nice paradise like on phuket somewhere, and i like the idea of western toilets and the gym is the big one. i started lifting seriously about 6 months ago and il ike it although gains are getting harder its fun, and ontop of that im not down with vegan diet, i need protein, and not only that there are vitamins and stuff in meat that i need

Comment

Maestro,

yes i think apart from begging 2 find a jain teacher and going to go in gandhi ashram, i will look for kalariparyat.

Anybody any clues where to find a good indian martial art naster in India?

Anybody wants 2 meet in India?

Yesterday i was talking with a wingchun teacher and told him how i was against the execution of Saddam Hussein based on the angulimala sutta of the theravada and that as a baske who has seen franco diying with a democracy left i believed in other ways that war and death... Then a rat appeared in the room...

4 vegan diet, in the wuwei si, they r vegan and i dont think they take any complements. it is a pain for my stupid ass also to find such good complements without animal products like gelatin or lactate...

do what s ur view on that, what products should be avoided 4 a veg?

personakly from my stupid ideas i dont feel much respect for veg in this product. there is no buda but there r many animal products... also isnt that modern western medicine and tcm use a lot of animals compared to ayurveda???

classical: last time i want buy some iron i ask the service woman is there animal in there she says no, i check it: there is...

it really annoys me this chinese attitude. they r full of ignorance about non violence and what is to know... not talking about the quality of service and the spreading of confusion... no?????

Comment

The rat appearing in the room is a message.

Eat meat.

You'll love it.

(And, I really don't have a desire to go to India)
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

theres alot of stuff in india id like to see but i dont think id like to be there more then a week or two. i saw some freaky half indian half british girls..im assuming british on tv once id like to bang some of them out but other then that im not fond of their food really..and im not really looking to die of malaria or get eaten by a tiger

lol but id still go

Comment

I met some Indian girls in Thailand. Some of them Maestro are damn hot. When they're young. They turn into shriveled up Twinkies when they get older, but, when they're young, almost worth risking getting eaten by a tiger.

russbo.com

Comment

yes..hot girls and thailand thats what i want to think of when im suffering in this cold hell that is new england, you know what im lookin at? workin for amtrak and digging ditches...yea that sounds like fun!! lolo

and yes, id let a tiger chase me for a chance to smash some freaky indian girls

Comment

Well India 2002 kalakachakra initiatio with natsuko chan. dl sick of stomach me shouting at BJP, lol

2010 is kumba mela but yesterday while being with japanese om ksanti the idea to be sourrounded by millions of potentially crazy indians didnt attract me too much

i remember tomoko 2 shooting at indians that wanted to touch her in rishikesh on holy shiva day...

Indian girls seemed diificult to attarct but not impossible. 2000 my first experience with prostitute in bombaym seemed only alternative to make love 1 india. but i wouldnt take that aids risk anymore. funny, what is sex risk, no??? should b more educational doc, isnt it???

can u b a point of interrogation? not so many in daodejing, no? what about in heidegger, hegl, marx, nietzche or descartes???

last time in wuwei si i had look at the yiojing of Haritz Garai (Lama). of course 36. so at the table i told him, garai dont worry i am gonna infiltrate the secret service. then i thought the stupid gandhi said no secret so i told garai, dont worry oi have a plan: make a no secret5 cerlce aroubnd secret service

then little zhou sent a message:

tara 9?

Comment

Bombay prostitutes.

Almost as unhealthy as a pure vegetarian diet.

russbo.com

Comment

Well u might b rite for veg diet, but i think the  problem wouldnt be the qi (鸥你 the contrary could g ive u special light) but the sectarian and dogmatc ial mind, no? But maybe meat eaters r more dogmati cals, dont u think so? Why???

Comment

Working...
                                X