Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Training at rossboasia training center?

good luck to you, doc...

tommi3520 is offline Registered Member: no custom title Registered Member
    Thanks for your answer doc! very detailed!

Alright, because of the weather and such i think i wont be there this year. I dont know about next winter because of snowboarding!

So its maybe next spring, its a long time but i can use it to save up money and get into shape, strech too.

Hopefully you will have a good, big training place, and cheng to teach gong fu before that, good luck!

where do you write updates on the training center and trainers? in this forum or some other one?

TB

hey sorry to hear that u wont be there in the fall. i should be there in november if everything goes smoothly.. regardless if youll be coming in the spring ill see u
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Punch maestro in the face for me a few times, i will be eternally grateful.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Updates will be found on the russboasia site, and here in the forum. I'll keep you posted as we make progress out here.

Snowboarding. That sounds like fun. Haven't spent much time in the snow these past few years.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

lol ms, u should save your pennies and come to thailand. ill only use 1 hand on you ok? hahahaha

snowboarding does sound fun, but ive had my share of snow..my whole life. i dont like the effect it has on women or their apparell

Sure,

Like im going to go to thailand just to break some kids arm. Ha, that'll be the day...

But if you ever go professional I would be glad to sign a contract and meet you in an octagon, ring, etc.

You old enough yet? I dont want to go to jail for beating up a kid...

I love fighting people who cant grapple for shit.
    Last edited by master splinter; 04-30-2009 at 08:01 AM. Reason: I needed to be meaner
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

the last time i grappled a bjj guy i stuffed all his takedowns and ended the match by flipping him, although before that i was trying to get him to teach me stuff lol

i wouldnt say i can grapple but..i wouldnt say i cant either, and ill be 25 in july..i dunno how old you are old man but like i said, i will only use 1 arm, only need 1 to break your brittle old bones lolo

here we go again. more russbo man dribble....

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Bla blabla, im just a punk ass kid who learned kung fu from you tube.
    Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast