No announcement yet.

Training at rossboasia training center?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think your diet has a big effect on your mental and emotional states, but i dont think its as black and white as that. how it relates to an individual spiritually is a different matter i suppose and kind of goes back to shaolin imo.

i actually just realised that i have been eating for pleasure lol, its kind of funny i mean i love junk food and ive never been "fat" i actually have a hard time putting on weight usually but what im getting at is i think your perception has alot to do with your mental/spiritual state

not saying people shouldnt enjoy their food i always do but eating for pleasure isnt exactly healthy mentally or spiritually to me

so to me that ties in with meat and whatnot, honestly i just started eating healthy, i never really knew what "healthy" eating was. i went vege for a year and thought that was healthy lolo...it wasnt. but i felt better in alot of ways.

i cant barely stand fast food anymore, i like hamburgers and what not but i get a wierd metallic taste in my mouth after eating fast food and it has a wierd effect on my stomach or digestive system or whatever because it just doesnt feel the same as eating regular hamburger like a meatloaf or something

it seems to be pretty much the same with all the chains i first noticed it after the first 3 or 4 months of being a vege(i stopped being a vege about 9 months ago) when i went crazy and had to have some burger king or wendys or whatever i had.

thankfully pizza still tasted wonderfull lolo
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Well in budism (i odnt say true or false) there might be quite a difference between sensatio (vedana) and perceptio (sanna, i think). What is knowledge of nonviolence> The sensation of a eating a tortured animal is pleasant, isnt it?

Comment

no, honestly it sounds terrible but before a friend showed me about the methods of the meat and pultry/seafood industries i wasnt aware of what was going on. after i found out i went vege for almost a year, now im back on meat but only when i have to, which is more frequent since im becoming more atheletic and im getting strong enough that i can do gung fu and strength training at the same time

earlier around june when i started the strength training i pretty much let off the gung fu because i was trying to gain weight.

when i eat any kind of meat im more then aware of what im eating and im very grateful just to have it, theres nothing i can do about the industry i hardly feel like im supporting them considering most of my diet is vege and fruit but meat makes up about 60 percent of my protein maybe a little more..

so in a word no i dont take pleasure in eating the meat that was caused by the suffering of an innocent chicken, but im grateful that it died so i could get more attention from hos lolo
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Working...
        X