Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Training at rossboasia training center?

I met some Indian girls in Thailand. Some of them Maestro are damn hot. When they're young. They turn into shriveled up Twinkies when they get older, but, when they're young, almost worth risking getting eaten by a tiger.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

yes..hot girls and thailand thats what i want to think of when im suffering in this cold hell that is new england, you know what im lookin at? workin for amtrak and digging ditches...yea that sounds like fun!! lolo

and yes, id let a tiger chase me for a chance to smash some freaky indian girls
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Well India 2002 kalakachakra initiatio with natsuko chan. dl sick of stomach me shouting at BJP, lol

2010 is kumba mela but yesterday while being with japanese om ksanti the idea to be sourrounded by millions of potentially crazy indians didnt attract me too much

i remember tomoko 2 shooting at indians that wanted to touch her in rishikesh on holy shiva day...

Indian girls seemed diificult to attarct but not impossible. 2000 my first experience with prostitute in bombaym seemed only alternative to make love 1 india. but i wouldnt take that aids risk anymore. funny, what is sex risk, no??? should b more educational doc, isnt it???

can u b a point of interrogation? not so many in daodejing, no? what about in heidegger, hegl, marx, nietzche or descartes???

last time in wuwei si i had look at the yiojing of Haritz Garai (Lama). of course 36. so at the table i told him, garai dont worry i am gonna infiltrate the secret service. then i thought the stupid gandhi said no secret so i told garai, dont worry oi have a plan: make a no secret5 cerlce aroubnd secret service

then little zhou sent a message:

tara 9?
    Namo Guan Yin Pusa / Dont create suffering / Dont harm animals!

Bombay prostitutes.

Almost as unhealthy as a pure vegetarian diet.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Well u might b rite for veg diet, but i think the  problem wouldnt be the qi (鸥你 the contrary could g ive u special light) but the sectarian and dogmatc ial mind, no? But maybe meat eaters r more dogmati cals, dont u think so? Why???

i think your diet has a big effect on your mental and emotional states, but i dont think its as black and white as that. how it relates to an individual spiritually is a different matter i suppose and kind of goes back to shaolin imo.

i actually just realised that i have been eating for pleasure lol, its kind of funny i mean i love junk food and ive never been "fat" i actually have a hard time putting on weight usually but what im getting at is i think your perception has alot to do with your mental/spiritual state

not saying people shouldnt enjoy their food i always do but eating for pleasure isnt exactly healthy mentally or spiritually to me

so to me that ties in with meat and whatnot, honestly i just started eating healthy, i never really knew what "healthy" eating was. i went vege for a year and thought that was healthy lolo...it wasnt. but i felt better in alot of ways.

i cant barely stand fast food anymore, i like hamburgers and what not but i get a wierd metallic taste in my mouth after eating fast food and it has a wierd effect on my stomach or digestive system or whatever because it just doesnt feel the same as eating regular hamburger like a meatloaf or something

it seems to be pretty much the same with all the chains i first noticed it after the first 3 or 4 months of being a vege(i stopped being a vege about 9 months ago) when i went crazy and had to have some burger king or wendys or whatever i had.

thankfully pizza still tasted wonderfull lolo

Well in budism (i odnt say true or false) there might be quite a difference between sensatio (vedana) and perceptio (sanna, i think). What is knowledge of nonviolence> The sensation of a eating a tortured animal is pleasant, isnt it?

no, honestly it sounds terrible but before a friend showed me about the methods of the meat and pultry/seafood industries i wasnt aware of what was going on. after i found out i went vege for almost a year, now im back on meat but only when i have to, which is more frequent since im becoming more atheletic and im getting strong enough that i can do gung fu and strength training at the same time

earlier around june when i started the strength training i pretty much let off the gung fu because i was trying to gain weight.

when i eat any kind of meat im more then aware of what im eating and im very grateful just to have it, theres nothing i can do about the industry i hardly feel like im supporting them considering most of my diet is vege and fruit but meat makes up about 60 percent of my protein maybe a little more..

so in a word no i dont take pleasure in eating the meat that was caused by the suffering of an innocent chicken, but im grateful that it died so i could get more attention from hos lolo

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345