Real Shaolin Documentary USA Premiere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Shaolin Documentary USA Premiere

The renowned feature documentary The Real Shaolin, about 4 people who study Kung Fu at the Shaolin Temple in China, will have it's USA premiere at the VC Film Festival on Saturday May 2nd at 5pm at the Laemmle Sunset 5 theater.

The USA premiere follows the successful World Premiere at the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival, where it sold out all 3 screenings in a 600 seat theater. There will only be one screening available and this may be one of the last times the film will play on the big screen in the US.

Tickets can be purchased here:

I highly recommend that you find the time to see this, if you're going to be in the area. Of all the Shaolin documentaries I've ever seen or have taken part in, this one truly shows it "as it is".
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

More information:

This coming Saturday, May 2nd at 5pm will be the USA premiere of CAPE member Alexander Lee's feature documentary The Real Shaolin, about 2 Westerners and 2 Chinese who study Kung Fu at the Shaolin Temple in China. The VC festival's USA premiere follows Alexander's successful World Premiere at the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival, where all 3 screenings in a 600 seat theater sold out. This will be the only screening available during the entire festival. Tickets can be purchased here:

VC Film Festival
    Saturday May 2nd at 5pm
    Laemmle Sunset 5 theater
    8000 Sunset Blvd, LA, CA 90046

More information including trailer can be found here:
    www.realshaolin.com
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Information concerning the US premiere of the Real Shaolin documentary is on the first page of russbo.com.

russbo.com

Comment

where it sold out all 3 screenings in a 600 seat theater. There will only be one screening available and this may be one of the last times the film will play on the big screen in the US.

Comment

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 바카라 배팅기술​​

Comment

Working...
          X