Train station follies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train station follies

I can see the day when Yongxin stages something like this with his little monklets in the Zhengzhou train station:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UE3CNu_rtY"]YouTube - Centraal Station Antwerpen gaat uit zijn dak![/ame]
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

the only thing i've seen in the zhengzhou train station that caught my eye, was a lady following her small child around with a newspaper, picking up the mess it left after dropping a deuce right there in the middle of everyone.

then its little friend picked up the idea and started dropping them off too. so then two ladies followed their children around with newspaper, letting them drop deuce all over the train station floor.

if you treat them like dogs, thats what they'll be. unfortunately those people arent educated enough to know that is how diseases are spread. the worst part is that there was a restroom several steps away....

if yongxin staged such a performance there, one of his monklets might do a flip and land right in some.

Comment

At least she picked it up.

I remember years ago the children just dropped them and walked away in Dengfeng / Shaolin.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

he said drooppppppp deeeeuccccce.. classic...\\

but seriously this should be in one of those 'you know you've been in china too long threads.' lol. in taiwan we just have restaurants deticated to shitters, where everything in the whole place is somehow related to piss and shit. it's genius..

anyhow, i think it might be nice actually if the monks were to sing 'annie,' or, even better, 'the sun will come out tomorrow.' :-) i'd dance along..
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
          At least she picked it up.

I remember years ago the children just dropped them and walked away in Dengfeng / Shaolin.
          i think they still do.. walked by a pile with toilet paper on it on the sidewalk once, along shaolin road.

anyway, did you see the ballet performance some shaolin monks were involved in? alonzo king's "long river high sky".

some photos: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=53744

Comment

everytime u think u cant hate a shaolin monk anymore they go and do something like this

i see gene is still nut hugging on extraordinary levels, he might aswell declare himself the abbotts #1 dick sucker conscript
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by LFJ View Post
              i think they still do.. walked by a pile with toilet paper on it on the sidewalk once, along shaolin road.
              Let me confirm it for you. Yes, they still do, no attempt is made to clean up the mess, though it's rare to see. I've only had the 'pleasure' of seeing it twice here. In a strange way it's mesmerising if only because it's so unbelievable that people are shitting in the street or in one case, right next to the tables where people are eating

Comment

In a strange way it's mesmerising if only because it's so unbelievable that people are shitting in the street
                nope, nope. you haven't been there long enough yet. wait a while, you'll believe it soon enough. then, you'll either become completely desensitized to it, or, you might even start doing it yourself..lol...
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I almost did it in the wushu guan hotel lobby many years ago.

Oh, that's another story...

russbo.com

Comment

when in rome....
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I almost did it in the wushu guan hotel lobby many years ago.

Oh, that's another story...

you wrote about that. damn hilarious. what thread was it?

Comment

russbo.com

Comment

Much to Doc’s amusement, his Shaolin name was Hung and mine was Long.
                          lol.......

Comment

I can see the day when Yongxin stages something like this with his little monklets in the Zhengzhou train station:

YouTube - Centraal Station Antwerpen gaat uit zijn dak!
                            Yeah, i totaly see that happening, just change the theme from that sound of music crap to the wong fei hung theme and its highly procurable.
                            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
                            X