Anyone been to Chenjiagou recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been to Chenjiagou recently?

Been a while since i posted. In the last 2 years I've moved from yangshuo to shenzhen and then for the last 6 months or so i've been in Beijing, working full time...

Anyway, I've got two weeks of leave coming up in august and instead of traveling all the way back to master fu in yangshou i'm thinking of going to chenjiagou. has anybody been there recently?

If so, please let me know.

There are only 10 types of people in this world.
    Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Do u mean Zhujiagou, or whatever it spells, the natural park in Sichuan?

I ve been there with my wife two years agos, that is really beautiful. Also u can do some nice horse ride, if u r not afraid to step on insects, in Songpan, and there are other tibetan areas around.

We also spent some time in the daoist monastery in Jingshenshan (also i dont know the spelling) near Chengdu, very beautiful and interesting to talk with the daoists.

In Chengdu we stayed in the tibetan neighborhood, also very nice, u can meet many monks

Didnt go to Emei shan but there are also must be nice and can make nice chats with nuns and monks.

Peace and love

Comment

i've been to chengdu and to the top of emei. both are great.
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
        Do u mean Zhujiagou, or whatever it spells, the natural park in Sichuan?
        think you're talking about jiuzhaigou (九寨沟), nine valley village, where the water scene in "hero" was shot.

but he's talking about chenjiagou (陈家沟), i.e. chen family village, or "chen village".

haven't been there recently myself.

Comment

yup, i'm talking about the village in henan.

Comment

What is this village exactly? Specialized in Chen taiji? Which teacher there is best? Do they have a plan to end the suffering of every being?

Comment

Address: Middle of the Qingfeng Mountain, 5km from Wenxian County seat, Jiaozuo, Henan

I can't be more precise than that.

As to which teacher is the best... I'm not that keen on giving one person the title of "the best". By what standard could we define "the best"?

And with regard to them ending the suffering of every being... Not sure, but i know they having beef noodles for dinner. So that'll be one less cow suffering by this evening.

Comment

I would be supportive on all your articles and blogs as a result of they are simply up to the mark. real estate appraisal near me, house appraisal near me

Comment

Working...
                X