Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought it would be funny to post the web forums ive been banned from

In chronological order.

Kung fu magazine.com the couldnt handle me i guess.

Emptyflower.com I just started flaming everyone for fun, lol, i deserved that one.

dragonslist.com There was a mod and a few people there who already managed to brainwash people before i got there who claimed to be a chi gung masters. I was banned for refuting their bullshit.

Alienufos.com There was a moderator who didnt appreciate how i treated sex cult recruiters like the raeliens and the starseeds. My account actually wasnt banned, but hacked so that i cant log in. Its funny. Majes me wonder who that mod really is and what his devious little plans really are. Australians... go figure.

Bookofthoth.com Yet another loony tunes site that i got banned from for possessing common sense and arguing with power abusive mod who claimed to be able to channel messages from some unknown location.

Abovetopsecret.com I was banned for arguing with a so called "subject matter expert" who was the biggest asshole skeptic on the board, along with many other skeptics who claimed to be experts, but had no better explanations then, "weather ballons, ice and hubcaps".

Its sad, the state of the internet forum world. Such idiots..

And they all suck miserably.

Why i like russbo. Well, because even though Doc is really just a jaded cynical m****rf****r, he wont ban you for having your own opinion.

Or hack your account so that it appears that you are still active, but cant log in.

This site is actually the only place that hasnt banned my account out of every single forum i have joined and been an active member of aside from shenwu.com. I account this to Doc's, and the aforementioned site owner, Tim, eternal wisdom. for not banning me of course.

Long live russbo.com. And hell, where great minds are forged.Three cheers for Doc.

Hip Hip ____

Hip Hip ____

Hip Hip ____
    Last edited by master splinter; 05-01-2009, 08:07 PM.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

i havent been banned from all those places..maybe cause i been busy partying and ****ing hoes all my young adult life.

but no one can yet see my level at russbo, i made my mark on the last forum we had, and im the reason there is a "hell" in this "new" forum

and yea ive been banned from russbo lolo.

anyone remember when i cheated the game we had going and onesp1ng got all pissed cause i dominated him? hahaha
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

The one with the money?

Comment

As thich nhat hanh says a lot of suffering comes from people not listenning to each other. I hope doc will solve the problem!

A if only i and other pacifists anarchists could listen to the CIA. Why dont we have the right?

Guanyin is the bodisatva that listens to every sentient beings and to her own voice and every emotions, without censorship.

Peace and love

Comment

remember when tets and i rigged it so we won all the lotteries every week and everday? that was brilliant. untill doc stole back our hard earned doc dollars like three or four times, which was heart breaking, of course.

but, at one time, dishonesty brought great rewards on russbo. boy, those sure were the good ol'days.
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

lol, i never played the lottery because i didnt want to support the doc dollars idea, everyone started talking about using doc dollars to keep me in hell forever hahaha

i didnt like that, so i tried to ignore that aspect of the site

but yeh..silly games. i remember i did get a russbo sweater and a shaolin kung fu magazine for those doc dollars, i remember using them for that but that was it. i just ripped up the magazine and put the pics up on my wall. and my sister stole my sweater because she "liked it" lolo
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

With the new forum upgrades (soon), I shall re institute the famed lottery and docdollar systems, so that those among you, with little morals, ethics, and social concern, can take advantage of your fellow dimwitted russbo mates.

Didn't realize it made you guys that happy.

And yes Liu, I will solve the problem. Just for you.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

Working...
              X