Doc wants "black people wiped out"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc wants "black people wiped out"

Ah, the joys of the site regaining popularity. And with it, all sorts come out of the veritable woodwork. Here's one of my favorites:

Liked your site and thought you'd be an open minded person until, your comment to the South African racist guy (I can understand where he's coming from, but still he's got alot of hatred) and you ****in said to him you want black people wiped out by aides as some kind of karma, WTF are you on, as if they deserve to be poor and have aides, and to be honest they're gettin screwed by the communist government aswell, so that guy can **** off with his poor white man sympathy card, after black people have been ****ed over in their own country for decades.
    I think this gentleman is referring to this Shaolin FAQ / Training FAQ / Shaolin for the rest of your life article in russbo.com:

Anyone care to make sense of this? Or do I trash this and put it with the ever growing folder of rants and raves from Blooming Lotus...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

invite him to the forum to discuss his grievances.

as for bl, why not specify it somehow so she's only able to make a certain number of posts every week, or so she can't make new threads in general or something? she really didn't do anything wrong this time, though i do understand the difficulties in trying to moderate a personality like hers.

and i'm speaking from direct experience... :-)
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

It wasn't her posts. It was the fact that when people came to the forums to search, and they hit New Posts, all they saw was her shit. Scared people away. I can't get the forums to keep the HELL posts out; it's a bug in the software.

I think this comment is what this guy got upset about.

The AIDS thing is only going to get worse, as is the racist shit. But, life has a funny way of righting itself. No doubt the AIDS thing will wipe out a large percentage of that population over the next twenty years, and the demographics, and subsequently, the politics of the country will change. The earth has a way of finding balance. It's we people that can't.
      Written six years ago. And I didn't end up being wrong in my prediction.

I don't understand it.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

be like a monk and just say amitabha or amitofu or whatever, then they will understand.
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

but it seems they only see 'her shit' because of all the new posts and threads she creates.

if there were a way to limit that, her stuff would only appear a percentage of the time when clicking 'new posts.' this would depend upon how much leeway you give her, etc..

i don't know if the site lends that kind of functionality, but it could be a possible alternative.
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

as for this guy, he clearly misread you (if this is what he was referring to above). you never said that you 'want black people wiped out by aids,' as i can see, which he's suggested.
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

"as for this guy, he clearly misread you (if this is what he was referring to above). you never said that you 'want black people wiped out by aids,' as i can see, which he's suggested."

Spot on.
              "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Well, there is the whole, "Aids was manufactured" argument.

I didnt read the article, just grabbed the first link off of google.

I've heard the phrase a lot in conspiracy theory forums. Not sure if i believe it. who knows...
                "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

not neccesarily directly related but interesting

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7YLwYfyHC8&feature=related"]YouTube - What Stops Population Growth?[/ame]

Comment

Blame it on the O O O O O Octomom blame it on the O O O O O Octomom.(jaime fox and t-pain -Blame it. great song btw)

That was a superb presentation. Thanks maestro i really enjoyed that. *pats maestro on the back really really hard. lol

It makes some striking points, especially towards the bias that population control is necessary for the longevity of human kind.

Bravo, in my opinion its absolute genius.

Comment

This is why Europe and America are experiencing such drastic changes in politics and economy. The Muslims in Europe, and the Latins in America, don't have small families, and they are now living in environments that offer better health care, security and food, which leads to longer lives.

Our world will change in the next twenty years. Dramatically.

russbo.com

Comment

Really.

But I'll be in Thailand so I don't care.

russbo.com

Comment

just go with the flow, hopefully ill own an island by then and i wont care about anything

Comment

Shit, if you put it that way doc, im gonna go to thailand also. lol or canada. i love canada, because you can smoke weed there...

Comment

Originally posted by dogchow108
                              But what if Thailand changes?
                              The boss says the Philippines then.

She gets what she wants. (Her family is from there).

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X