You my brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's China.

We've had some really bad and stupid shit happen in the "highly advanced" western medical world too, a prime example being in Las Vegas...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

i once tested positive on 2 different elisa hiv tests. difficult stuff to deal with. though i wish it was appropriate to shag anyone anywhere. unfortunately however, the times just don't allow for it. be careful...

although i was lucky to find out that both were false-positives results (the western blot came back negative), it could have turned out the other way. no one wants to go through that. personally i'll always tend to feel as if i dodged a bullet, since those test are, for all accounts and purposes, supposed to be quite accurate. like 99.5 or higher...
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Combined with the reasons you have just mentioned, another comes down to stupity. I recently had a conversation about casual sex with a Chinese friend of mine, we were talking about a particular girl he was sleeping with.

I jokingly asked him if he wanted a condom when the girl in question became the topic of conversation, proffering a Ansell regular in an outstretched hand. He looked at me and laughed, "I don't need that".
        After fruitlessly trying to convert him, I gave up, thinking 'damn the ****er', and he explained to me his rationale.
        I quized him about the possibility of contracting AIDS, HIV, etc. "She is very young, it's no problem".
        I probed to see what he thought about unplanned pregnancy. "If she is pregnant, we go to a hospital *and makes a gesture imitating what he believes an abortion process may look like*".
        They aren't uninformed, many of them know about what may happen, it just isn't a concern for the few I know who are sexually active.

Comment

No, they're not uninformed.

They're ignorant.

Which is far more dangerous.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

"She is very young, it's no problem".

Well, not only is that pretty despicable, but its also a false fact. Well atleast around here. Its not unheard of. Perhaps due to people who think like him...
            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

This abortion thing really sound horrible to me. How people dont care about killing a human foetus? There is really a difficulty in understanding the first budist precept of not killing, including with animals.

Comment

Working...
              X