Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly Speaking, can a woman beat a man in a fight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another thing id like to say is, people are different. some people just are better then others at certain things. growing up you can just see it. some people are just not athletic, some people are smarter but in different ways, some peoples minds just think differently so they naturally seem to gravitate towards certain things.

it sounds funny but alot of writers for example are alike. scientists to are similar but science is to big a field to sterotype them.

anyway just another thing to think about in regards to fighting because like doc said there really are to many variables.
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
      another thing id like to say is, people are different. some people just are better then others at certain things.

I dont know the scientific point of view, but i dont really agree with that. I think if they are normal children, at a young age, whatever they are exposed to, they will develop traits that compliment whatever it is they do or practice. Its adaptability.

Like amazing climber, Tori Allen, who's father was a missionary in the jungle or something. He had a 5 year old daughter who he brought along on field expeditions. She had a monkey for a best friend.

Now she is older, and she can compete with professional wall climbers without any training, and her hands seem to have mutated, her grip strength was equivalent to that of a professional bodybuilder. her arms are longer, and her hands were twice the normal size.

She destroyed the competition at the age of fourteen, she was beating climbers with decades of training.
      Man i wish i were a mutant...

here, a video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcKclzbY4Yo"]YouTube - More Than Human host John Pullum with Tori Allen[/ame]
      Last edited by master splinter; 06-18-2009, 07:26 PM.
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

that girl is amazing

Comment

I believe that a woman can beat a man of equal skill. I have beat my husband a lot of times (lol that sounds funny), and I would say we are of equal skill and he outweighs me by 150 lbs. There are always going to be variables ( distractions, frame of mind, disruptions, terain, ect) if you are comparing two real people. So I honestly think that this question is quite pointless. No offense intended to you skittalion.

Kunoichi

Comment

how do you know he's not going easy on you?

Comment

This place is an insane asylum.

I am getting out of here as fast as I can!

Comment

I bet thats what you say when you wake up in a padded room with a strait jacket on.

"This place is an insane asylum...

I am getting out of here as fast as I can!"
                "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
                X