Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ta-Yu Fa Men Chuan????

Hi everyone

This is my first post and I hope you can help me.

Okay I have only one year and a half practicing some gong fu style call TA-YU FA MEN CHUAN http://www.tayufamenchuan.com/en/index.html with a friend only 3 times a week cause work and study matters.

At first I didn´t take to serious this gong fu but now I got quite interested in learning more and have more time to practice, BUT.

The web site above is where my friend lernt this type of gong fu, now he just train by him self. But since I started to look over the web and reserch about this style I cant find anything but this link and some other articles in spanish which said that isn´t really a true and authentic martial art, that the Si Jo Dr. Mariano Rivera Sánchez isn´t the master he stole the title bla blah blah.

On the other hand it says that this school has a millenary tradition of 2000 years, 87 Grand Masters, and well known around the globe with schools in Australia, Canada, USA, France, Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela & India (tho I cant find them on the net lol, just the one in México) also member of The World Kuo Shu Federation.

So I am a little confuse since this forum have ppl from all over the world, I thought some body can give me information about this school and the master Si Jo Dr. Mariano Rivera Sánchez?

I also have a question in traditional gong fu are there ranks????

thank you very much have a nice weekend

saludos desde México

Saludo pero no te puedo ayudar! Para la non violencia siempre!

Comment

Working...
    X