Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ji Ben Gong

Hi all!

the compilation of Ji Ben Gong on this site (http://russbo.com/Shaolin/ji-ben-gong.html) is not only brillant, but also unique - I have not been able to find any other documentation on these exercises on the web.

While the 18 exercises are explained in words, I still find it hard to follow these explanations and was wondering if someone has any images or films of them, or if someone of the participants in this forum would record themselfs while performing them?

I'm sure this would make not ony me happy, but many more!

All the best,

Michael

Pity that noone could contribute a bit to that issue... I belive that those exercises are an important part of Shaolin and would be glad to read something from you all!

Regards, Michael

Comment

Gandhi in his commentary on the bagavad gita says that hata yoga is not important, the physical yoga is not important, only mind yoga is important

Seeing the atman/divine soul in every being and every being in the atman makes u see the oneness of all and wish the same happiness to the holy and lowly.

Comment

It's on my list of things to do.

And Liu, you've completely lost it. But, that's OK!
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Great! That will be super useful!

Comment

umm searcher if you havent figured this out yet "on my list of things to do" means "never gonna happen unless i break my legs and my dick falls off"

hes said this over many a year of my young life and nothing really comes to pass, accept for improvements in the schools* wich is a good thing
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Been busy man. Really busy.

It will happen to you one day.

I'll get it done...
              Attached Files
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

hahaha... funny pic...
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

he looks more asian close up
                  "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Maybe just his eyes.

But not the rest of him, LOL. He's a hit when he's taken to the ladies bathroom for a diaper change.
                    Attached Files

russbo.com

Comment

Its an awesome mix, i know a bunch of mestizo dudes and they are a successful breed, lol. They blend in with both crowds well.
                      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
                      X