Meet Maestro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Maestro

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aGQ7DAvpHc"]YouTube - Знакомьтесь, Паша! Meet, Pasha![/ame]
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

not bad flexibility once he worked up the nerve.

good job, maestro.

i'm sure you'll make some friends after this.

Comment

well, while master splinter was busy impersonating me i was out fishing..

[ame="http://au.video.yahoo.com/watch/5405978/14239672"]Daredevil Wrestles Giant Fish on Yahoo!7 Video[/ame]
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Thats actually me, training for my second degree. Where did you find that?

Im quite proud of it actually. Damn im good.

Comment

second degree + gongfu = ?
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
            yup.

don't you have any kind of ranking system?

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
              Funny. Lets wait for his next reply.
              "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

traditional gung fu had no belts, but i doubt the other traditional arts did either, but i dunno about grabbing mens asses thats master splinters speciality.

modern gung fu schools use belts sometimes, i never knew anything about a belt system outside judo when i was younger.

most gung fu systems mark progression in skills as your "rank" which means either you can do whats required or you dont progress, but nowadays its obviously not this way lol, after all master splinter is the universal chi master..just read his old posts, if you need to be healed he can heal you with his chi from any point on earth lolo

and yea..he is serious hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter View Post
                  Funny. Lets wait for his next reply.
                  **** off dick face......

So, no ranking system how does one become a Sifu?

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
                    traditional gung fu had no belts, but i doubt the other traditional arts did either, but i dunno about grabbing mens asses thats master splinters speciality.

modern gung fu schools use belts sometimes, i never knew anything about a belt system outside judo when i was younger.

most gung fu systems mark progression in skills as your "rank" which means either you can do whats required or you dont progress, but nowadays its obviously not this way lol, after all master splinter is the universal chi master..just read his old posts, if you need to be healed he can heal you with his chi from any point on earth lolo

See i was writing about how if styles don't progress, they die earlier on. take for example every style of kung fu that is around today, none of them are a "pure" style, they all came from somewhere, and more often than not they are amalgamations of different styles. All styles evolve. Where the **** does that joker get off anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post

Yeah, i am pretty serious. But it didnt work. So dont even go there, you are setting yourself up for failure, thats all i got to say.

Comment

are you threatening me with a chi blast? lolo

Comment

No,

Just saying, you must really have big nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Fu Jow Pai View Post
                            So, no ranking system how does one become a Sifu?
                            sifu is not a rank title, but a relational term.

Comment

yea i have a big dick to, if your lucky ill let your girlfriend suck it you psychotic sob, put that knife down before you hurt your gay geronimo lookin ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X