Wugulun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wugulun

A few month ago i was interested by an article about the good results of vegetarianism in gongfu from the wugulun school. I posted that article in a budist group in china

Then one day i was thinking i will send my kids to wugulun to train gongfu

A few days later my shaolin friend naomi from 2001 finally added my messenger and told me she was in charge in wugulun and was veg herself

So feeling a good connection i will go train there in august (2500 RMB 4 15 days, sounds reasonable)

Meanwhile i am leaving saturday with my wife and one of my chinese philsophy student to Shangrila for them to receieve the transmission of bodisatva vows in tibetan budist tradition (i aint saying is true or false)

So if u any guys have some people 2 recommend me to c while in dengfeng that would be surely appreciated. My goal at the moment is to find a state where i wont fall from non violence, understand death, have a plan to end as fast as possible every suffering such as of animals, humans, ghosts and war beings (asuras) and become a buda...

Thanks and hippie peace and love

Might also spend a week in wuwei si (non action temple) in Dali to train in gongfu (veg food) for a week after shangrila. A great place if u have chance to go and cheap (around 500 RMB a week)

Also might head to Jizhu shan as some say there r luohans there

Comment

that beef you eating in your profile pic looks delicious.

There are only 10 types of people in this world.
      Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

It aint beef, my god i am firm veg, like a rope aint a dragon and violence aint nonviolence. Can u see the essence of nonviolence?

Comment

One day one of us on this site is going to become a stand up comedian. Right now its a tie between Zach and Liu imo...

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
            It aint beef, my god i am firm veg, like a rope aint a dragon and violence aint nonviolence. Can u see the essence of nonviolence?
            Aren't they all intrinsically related?

Gay philosophy time!!!! YAY!

Comment

you would be excited.

Comment

Are violence and non violence related?

I dont know, 4 me it is difficult question. On one hand it seems the essence of non violence has nothing to do with violence? On the other hand if they had nothing in common, how a violent person could become non violent?

I suggest reading Nagarjuna, Mulamadhiamakakarika on the question of emptiness and essence. Some say Nagarjuna was a jain disciple that learnt from them the first paramita of giving...

Koan of the day: does money kill?

Comment

You sure that's not beef? i mean, maybe it is and you just didn't realise it?

Comment

...it looks a lot like beef man. i'm sure it's beef...

Comment

It could be that colored "looks like something other than tofu" tofu shit.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

or maybe that's just what they want you to believe...

Comment

Working...
                        X