No announcement yet.

www.shaolinkft.com, Anyone been there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.shaolinkft.com, Anyone been there?

Hi, im wondering if anyone in here has been to www.shaolinkft.com.

I wonder if the teachers speeks good english?
    Are the rooms nice? Are the toilet really western?

Ive been lookin at acouple of schools but this doesnt charge an over price and also its supposed to have ok standard rooms with western toilet. Also they say that they can arrange special food if needed, and that is a really important thing since im allergic to egg.

So give me your opinions about this school.

And since this is my first post, Hi everybody.

I know nothing about this school, other than the fact that the german website associated with it seems to spam this forum from time to time, which does not put them high up on my list of people I respect.

Be careful of what you see on the internet.
    There are no pictures of the school, nor any idea as to where it is.
    There are no rules about payment (don't ever pay anything up front).
    There's just not a lot of good information on the site.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yeah theres really hard to get any information about this school. They say its big and has a lot of student from other countries than china. But why havnt i seen anyone writing anything about how it was there.

I have mailed the german guy who seems to spam this forum and he was quick to reply, but he didnt give any answer to if i could see some pictures of the school somewhere.

Its really hard to find schools who seems good. I have look thru the faq here and so on, but it aint much talk about other schools than De chengs. And im shure that he has a good school, but still its abit expensive, and he does seem to travel alot so u get training from others.

Well my search continues, and hopefully ill find a school that my friends and i can go to next summer.

Comment

good luck in your search.....
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
          good luck in your search.....
          Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by brillone View Post
            Thanks for the quick reply.

Yeah theres really hard to get any information about this school.
            That is the problem. About most of these schools. You just never know whats going on at them, unless you have spoken with people that have actually been there. Thus, my admonition not to believe anything you read on the web.

Decheng's school is mentioned a lot because I've known him for fourteen years. And I've been to China about twenty times.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

is that the xiaolong school? i've been past it between zhengzhou and dengfeng. its a pretty huge building.

searched for it online in chinese and found a website with a link to the enrollment information. but again, the page was blank, no information.

Comment

found this one: http://www.xiaolongedu.com.cn/english/?type=detail&id=6

$25 per day
                $450 per month

email contacts at the bottom.

Comment

The little movie star kid is no longer a kid. If that's the school you're talking about, I know the original one. It probably would be a good bet. I know they moved it with the village destruction bit, but I didn't know where they went. Wow, when I knew him, he was something like five years old...

russbo.com

Comment

I pay 2500 rmb (270 euros) at vegetarian wugulun in dengfenf

Comment

Working...
                    X