Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Australian women?

i would say ignorant and closeminded. most of these people are brainwashed ****in think they know it all could give a **** about anything outside of cheeseburgers, ****ing and making money.

i dont know alot of girls i would call "innocent" all the girls are whores from my experience

it just seems like the more i interact with new people the more i realise how much people assume every ****in thing, think they know everything under the sun.
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    i would say ignorant and closeminded. most of these people are brainwashed ****in think they know it all could give a **** about anything outside of cheeseburgers, ****ing and making money.

i dont know alot of girls i would call "innocent" all the girls are whores from my experience

it just seems like the more i interact with new people the more i realise how much people assume every ****in thing, think they know everything under the sun.
    Wow that seems really harsh. You must really hate americans. Why so angry?

Also, how can you tell the difference between someone who assumes they know everything and someone who actually knows something.

Often times people think I don't know something that I do know simply because they don't know about it themselves.

"Also, how can you tell the difference between someone who assumes they know everything and someone who actually knows something."

it takes time, after you get to know a person better it just comes out of them. and apparently this is a common trait. i think theres more to it then a person assuming everything some people do know something or think they do

imo i feel like i dont really know much at all, although i read a decent amount and pretty much absorb everything i can thats scientific or historical or just interesting to me. but still "knowledge" and "facts" change all the time

and ontop of that what i say about people who "know" something, if you take a weight lifter or athlete, they may think they know a thing or two about fitness and nutrition because they attained a high level. but really what works for one person isnt going to always work for another and there are dozens of ways of doing things and there always seems to be a better way to improve on anything so...

like i said before knowledge is a little tricky, its why i usually talk to people like "as far as i know" or "i read this" etc

another good example is fans, sports fans etc think they know whatever it is they think they know lol. but alot of them dont know shit, they dont take into consideration all the variables of sports the atheletes the politics etc

in the end people think whatever they want to think, its why i like to refrain from arguing against peoples oppinions...its stupid
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

wow, that was a very cool answer!

get on with your bad self

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12