• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian women?

Are they all sexually enlightened?

Yong Xiang out!

Blooming Lotus is from Australia.

Would you like me to unbanish her so that you guys can hook up and figure that out??
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Your funny.
      No, I went to KL to hang for the weekend (was over, in the area for work). I hear they are all crazy in bed. Just wondering If its most of them or if I just got lucky! Next trip I'm hitting up youre area. Any suggestions Doc? Puket maybe?

skadoosh!

Comment

yes, that's correct. ALL of them are crazy in bed. Every damn one of them. Especially the over 60's. You just can't hold them back.
        Last edited by renato; 08-04-2009, 09:00 AM. Reason: typo

There are only 10 types of people in this world.
        Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

High divorce rate, looking for narcissing pleasure, sure it is easy to find fast **** in the west but harder to find eternal compassion

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
            High divorce rate, looking for narcissing pleasure, sure it is easy to find fast **** in the west but harder to find eternal compassion

I dont even want to know what **** stands for...
            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Sounds like it's more fun to find fast ****, whatever it is, than eternal compassion.

Nice avatar splinter. My eyes are bad. What exactly is it...
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

According to an English guy and a Brazilian guy I met Americans are more innocent and uptight than everyone else in the world. The Brazilian guy also said that American women said he was better in bed, but he said it in a sort of surprised, confused way, so I believed him.

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
                  Sounds like it's more fun to find fast ****, whatever it is, than eternal compassion.

Nice avatar splinter. My eyes are bad. What exactly is it...

Haha,

Hey doc, hope everything is going good for you.

it "was" a samurai on a karaoke. but it mysteriously dissappeared...
                  "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Americans are more innocent and uptight than everyone else in the world.

from my experience, there seems to be a lot of truth to this statement.
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

i would say ignorant and closeminded. most of these people are brainwashed ****in think they know it all could give a **** about anything outside of cheeseburgers, ****ing and making money.

i dont know alot of girls i would call "innocent" all the girls are whores from my experience

it just seems like the more i interact with new people the more i realise how much people assume every ****in thing, think they know everything under the sun.
                      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
                        i would say ignorant and closeminded. most of these people are brainwashed ****in think they know it all could give a **** about anything outside of cheeseburgers, ****ing and making money.

i dont know alot of girls i would call "innocent" all the girls are whores from my experience

it just seems like the more i interact with new people the more i realise how much people assume every ****in thing, think they know everything under the sun.
                        Wow that seems really harsh. You must really hate americans. Why so angry?

Also, how can you tell the difference between someone who assumes they know everything and someone who actually knows something.

Often times people think I don't know something that I do know simply because they don't know about it themselves.

Comment

"Also, how can you tell the difference between someone who assumes they know everything and someone who actually knows something."

it takes time, after you get to know a person better it just comes out of them. and apparently this is a common trait. i think theres more to it then a person assuming everything some people do know something or think they do

imo i feel like i dont really know much at all, although i read a decent amount and pretty much absorb everything i can thats scientific or historical or just interesting to me. but still "knowledge" and "facts" change all the time

and ontop of that what i say about people who "know" something, if you take a weight lifter or athlete, they may think they know a thing or two about fitness and nutrition because they attained a high level. but really what works for one person isnt going to always work for another and there are dozens of ways of doing things and there always seems to be a better way to improve on anything so...

like i said before knowledge is a little tricky, its why i usually talk to people like "as far as i know" or "i read this" etc

another good example is fans, sports fans etc think they know whatever it is they think they know lol. but alot of them dont know shit, they dont take into consideration all the variables of sports the atheletes the politics etc

in the end people think whatever they want to think, its why i like to refrain from arguing against peoples oppinions...its stupid
                          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

wow, that was a very cool answer!

get on with your bad self

Comment

Working...
                            X