the state of shaolin and its influence to the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the state of shaolin and its influence to the world

ok let me tell you guys right now, the shaolin fame is fading, fading so fast nobody really gives a **** about the whole shaolin bullshit anymore

just go look around, circus clowns dressed up as monks jumping around what has the new image of shaolin become? good circus show

i feel happy that less and less people are getting intrested in the modern shaolin bullshit it means greedy chinese bastards and yong xin won't exploit foreigners

happy days are coming as shaolin fades from society as yong xin keeps trying to commercialize only to fail at every corner getting less and less money, the low class chinese are not stupid and are waking up to the upper class rich snobby chinese like yong xin they need to tear shaolin disney land!

i'm sure there a few real shaolin masters are left and after what yong xin has done to the them, the area, the image i'm not sure they want to keep it alive either

shaolin as always, will be part fact part fiction

BLAME COMMUNISM

i laugh at the chinese communists fearing over there own people learning real kung fu people who don't trust there own people will fall one way or another

i'm seeing a little trend here// lol...
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

contender, have you been to china before?
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

it is my belief, that the contender, is an arse.

Comment

Working...
        X