District 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• District 9

this movie is out called DISTRICT 9 i saw previews for it for a long time. i dont know what type of genre it would be called action etc but its made to be from like POV basically. anyhow its great i just finished watching and if anyone else has seen it let me know what u think..

doc if you read this take the gf or something and go see it
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Saw it when it first came out. Great movie.

Now the Nigerians are up in arms about it. They're offended about the Nigerian prostitutes portrayed in the film. Gotta love it.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

lolo, whats funny was i didnt know where "johansburg" or whatever was when i first watched it, then i realised they were in south africa, the whole time i thought it was europe somewhere hahah

i was like why are there so many damn nigerians?
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

It was cheap to make there, and besides, there was a political commentary attached to this movie. Relevant that it was made in SA, considering apartheid.

The little guy loved it too. He goes to every movie with me.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

I lived in Johannesburg from when I was 4 until i was 11.

I guess if the movie has you guys talking about that city I'd probably be interested to see this movie.

Man i need to start hearing whats coming out on theaters these days haha

Comment

Working...
          X