Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What visa do I need

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2004

    What visa do I need

    should I get a tourist visa if I am planning on staying in china for 2 months?


  2. #2
    Panda's Avatar
    Panda is offline Registered Member: no custom title Registered Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Yes. If your in the US get the 1 year multiple entry visa. They all cost the same this will give you 1 year to travel to and from as much as you want.

Similar Threads

  1. China visa application....
    By onesp1ng in forum Asia Travel: Important Notices and Alerts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 08:34 AM
  2. Visa Information
    By doc in forum Asia Travel: Important Notices and Alerts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 06:51 AM
  3. Residental Visa
    By Asger in forum China / Asia Travel
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 07:18 PM
  4. Visa issues
    By doc in forum russboasia International Training Center
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 05:11 PM
  5. chinese visa
    By franklin in forum "Ask The Gang!" The Community Shaolin Hotline and Requests for Information
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-25-2004, 03:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts