Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haitian Voodo meets Shaolin...

Dear sir/ madam,

I am looking forward to having you consider the all-percussions Haitian ensemble CHAYNANM to perform in future cultural events organized and sponsored by the Foundation. CHAYNANM is an independent, music conscious percussions and Folkloric, World, traditional, and Voodoo music ensemble out of Haiti, and has performed across the Caribbean.

Their repertoire is rich of Haitian folkloric, traditional, and Voodoo-Jazz music and dance. They are known as one of the best Voice & Percussions groups in Haiti. It would be a great honor to have them at your events, and share their rich and vibrant culture for an exciting memorable cultural experience.

For more information, please feel free to contact me.

xxxxx
    Maybe they can perform at the Merry Monkmas party when Decheng comes. The neighbors would like that.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Oh man. Add some German beer into the mix and you have yourself a hell of a party.

Comment

will there be a merry monksmas this year?

Comment

Possible....
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Sounds like a lethal combination indeed!

______
          "yes. no. that's it"
          דירות חדשות
          Last edited by shoobydooby; 12-13-2011, 09:07 PM.

Comment

play and earn READ MORE for mor info.

Comment

You should go to Rocky Mountain National Park. It covers 415 square miles and has more than 300 miles of hiking trails that go through a variety of landscapes, from flower fields to rocky mountains.

dordle

Comment

Playing dordle is a lot like playing Wordle, but there is one more thing that makes it different. In the official Wordle game, you have to guess before you can move on to the next level. But in the dordle game, the player must correctly guess not just one, but two words at once to move on.

Comment

The information you share is great, please continue to write about this topic regularly flagle

Comment

Working...
                  X