Liu Institute Qi Gong Seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liu Institute Qi Gong Seminar

World Famous Shaolin Temple Headmaster Shi Deyang Will Come to New Orleans to Conduct a Free Seminar on Chan (Zen) Meditation and Breathing for Relaxation and Happy, Healthy Living

What: Meditation/Breathing Seminar for Stress Release, Energy Empowerment and Happy, Healthy Living

Date: Monday, Nov. 9, 2009

Time: 6:00-7:30 p.m.

Where: LIU Institute Kung Fu School, 2708 Jefferson Hwy, Jefferson LA, 70121 (across from Picadilly)

We are excited and proud to bring the Shaolin Temple and its 1500 years of Chinese knowledge and tradition to the New Orleans area. The Shaolin Institute, ShaolinTemple Grandmasters, and Master Monks from the Shaolin Temple in China will offer a free meditation and breathing seminar. This is a rare opportunity for individuals to learn directly from authentic Shaolin Grandmasters and Master Monks.

Grandmaster Shi Deyang, a 31st Generation Shaolin Descendant Grandmaster is the head of the Shaolin Warrior Monks at the Shaolin Temple; Shi Deru, a 31st Generation Shaolin Descendant Grandmaster of the Shaolin Temple and head coach of the US Kungfu Sanshou Team, is the head of Shaolin Institute, New Orleans; and Youngest Master Monk Shi Zhong Qin is the disciple of Grandmaster Shi Deyang. These men are well regarded not just in China, but the world over, as three of the most insightful, knowledgeable, and respected Grandmasters and Master Monks from the Shaolin Temple.

The three men will join together and conduct the meditation seminar for greater New Orleans free to the public. This free introductory meditation and breathing seminar will be offered on Monday, November 9th, 2009, from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. for those interested in learning more about natural healing, health, wellness and happy-healthy living. The seminar focuses on promoting the best global education in natural healing, health and wellness.

It is our goal to inspire and promote the best education in natural healing, health, wellness, and physical confidence to all people around the globe. Please take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn authentic, traditional Shaolin arts from these great masters.

For more information on the event, contact:
    Douglas Thomas in Jefferson: 2708 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. Phone (504) 835-1877 www.shaolin-world.net; E-mail:info@shaolin-world.net
    As usual, these seminars are highly recommended. But, only if they email notice of these things more than a few hours in advance....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

posted 5 hours ago and its friday..
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Seems cool...

By the way i have a question... How come while the bramjala sutra, fanwang jing, states that first precept for bodisatvas is not to kill, not to speak or think about killing, and as a secondary precept that in the house of a bodisatva they should b no weapons, u see so many weapons in budist temples in china? I tend to think should give it a break, war and ki lling r too much promoted in the world, starting f rom the brainwashing of children at young age, isn t it?

What the hell does china fear from outisde? I tont  think EU or USA have any plans to attack china (e xcept if they attack taiwan of course, me i think  i wontthink a second an run to protect independanc e). So do istheir fear inside? Why the hell so man y tv programs in china promoting killing and war?  A lot of gongfu movie seems distorted to me... Wha t do u think? And why weapons in budist temples? I s it contrary to bramajal sutra?

Comment

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 바카라 배팅하기​​

Comment

Working...
        X