Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experiences at (Yantai) kung fu school in China

Hi all

My experiences at that kung fu school in China. (www.yantaikungfu.com ) (Qu Shifu's so-called school!). We have been here for one weeks and already left. On arrival, we were told that master Qu is leaving, not returning. As you can imagine our dream was shattered.

The quality of teaching and patience of the masters is far from my expectations,we are extremely disappointed as the masters were not what we expected, training was at a very low standard and we believe that we were mislead, I supposedly spoke to Qu Shifu before I came and many of his previous students who said he is a great teacher with much patience, but,he is not here anymore,so dont mislead by their website.
    Last edited by frank; 11-13-2009, 11:49 AM.

everytime someone brings this up on the forum doc or someone else advises against it, why would you go to some bs school if you come to russbo?

so sad, hope doc or someone helps you find a place thats good to train
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

[quote=frank;4037

Comment

[quote=frank;40371]

THe school of www.yantaikungfu.com didn't have a school name.

Comment

Go2 wuwei si in dali, 300 rmb a week, but at the m oment i dont agree with teir statue of mahakala (a  bodisatva with weapons and dead heads with blood? ?? i dont c the use nowadays on the contrarie and  other statues with weapons)

Comment

Working...
          X