Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community Acquaintance System

The Russbo Ranch, aka "the personals"

We've got a new addition on the site, one which hopefully will help you get to know and meet others of our little community. The "Russbo Ranch" (named after which famous ranch?) is now online. In it you can post up to two photos of yourself, and leave all sorts of descriptive information. The program is primarily a dating software program, but, we've adjusted it somewhat so that it can also function as a vehicle for all of us to get to know each other better. God knows what nefarious uses people will come up with.

It can be found using the "personals" button link on the top of the forum page. Hope you find it not only enlightening, but entertaining.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

An age bug...

Interesting bug we're dealing with in the ranch. Everyone is 32 years old. Not sure why, I'm working on fixing it.

Though, from my perspective, it's not a bad thing....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

The community acquaintance system is fixed. I, unfortunately, am no longer 32.

Get on over to the ranch and set up your profiles. All the bugs have been worked out. Time for all of us to get to know each other.

And who knows, maybe Jeffy will find some romantic interests in the ranch....

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
      X