Designing a computer game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designing a computer game

Im looking for some people to help with a game Im currently developing. The team and game are in very early stages of development. So far we have me Lead developer, and Leval Designer and one other person 3d/2d artist and concept artist. We are planning on making a survival horrorish game set in a post nuclear Armageddon world.

EDIT: New details

Here are the basic details so far:

The game takes place after world war three, the world has been reduced to a waist land. The lands are ruled by gangs, thugs, creatures, and mutants created by the nuclear radiation. Youre gang has been at war with another gang for quite some time, that is until one day they just disappear. Youre group takes this as a victory and celebrates its long awaited piece... that is until the same thing begins to happen to youre gang. Now you must unravel the mystery behind the mysterious disappearances and find out what really lies benith the waist lands.

That is the basic plot for the game. It will be a single player third person action/survival horror/mystery game. The game will be liner with a few areas to explore to find clues and other hidden secrets. Combat will mostly be melee with stuff like pipes and axes, and once in a while the player will come across a gun or two but they will have to use the ammo wisely.

That is what we have so far, the end result may be different from what is stated above.

We are looking for anyone with any skill leval, as long as you are over 13 and live in canada or usa. This is not a paying job at the moment, but depending on how things go that might change.

So, if youre interested in one of the positions listed bellow, post a replie or pm or send me an email me with youre email and example work if you want to.

We are currently looking for:
    -Scripter/Programmer
    -2D artist
    -3D artist
    -Concept artist
    -Leval Designer
    Here is a sample of a website I developed for quick cash loan

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 모바일바카라 플레이​​

Comment

Working...
    X