Training with disabilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training with disabilities

I would like very much to travel to the temple to attend classes for about a year maybe longer. I am a disable veteran with some health problems, I been studying on my own for several years, hard chi kong,kung fu, tai chi, boxing,bow staff kali stick fighting, snake hand and ninja training . Feel free to contact me anytime my # is xxxxxxxxxx, I need more information on cost etc......
    Well, what's more important, is what kind of disabilities do you have? I'm not interested in your ability to practice gong fu; I'm concerned about what health issues you might have, and whether the medical care found in DengFeng will be adequate for your needs.

It's not the US by any means....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

The quality and quantity of work produced here are absolutely informative. Thanks for sharing. 검증사이트

Comment

Unfortunately, you shouldn't be concerned if you have this ailment. Despite your impairments, you can receive instruction from professionals.

Pressure Washing Services Price in USA

Comment

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

My site: Patrick Mahomes

Comment

Working...
        X