Schools in Foshan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schools in Foshan

Last edited by Guest; 03-19-2019, 01:50 PM.

Well as i lived in Guangzhou 4 some time, i kame to know a girl that knew one disciple of Yip Man teaching in Foshan, but never went there...

If u want i kould direkt u towards her.

In Gz, around Guangxiao Si, temple of brilliant piety filial, linked with the 6th patriarch Hui Neng, there r monks or so it seems that say they r linked with shaolin, just hang around the door. Inside the temple my friend Shi Fengfa, seems to be a real disciple of Shaolin and other monks seem to know some gongfu. There r also periodikal formal meditation retreat for free. But my animalya askatasuna doesnt like their caged birds.

Also near GZ there is a temple where u can do meditation. For me they said it was free, i dont know 4 u.

If u need introduktion, just tell me.

GZ is quite nice place to live, but be kareful with hungry ghosts (palieta, chinese:egui), in my stupid opinio. Dok, do u think fish kan suffer fromm neurosis? Bodhidhamma is said to have lived there, there is a temple for him, hualin si. The area around there is quite nice, small streets, parks... I know a state hotel for 80 rmb a day.

Comment

Originally posted by wogboy View Post
      Foshan in Guangdong province in the south of China is/was supposed to be famous for martial arts. Bruce Lee's wing chun master came from there.
      not only that, his father was from shunde district foshan, and they have a memorial hall in the ancestral temple in foshan dedicated to yip man and bruce lee.

there is also a large memorial hall for wong feihung there as well, since thats where he was based and lion dancing was started and all.

foshan is a great place for wingchunkyun and hungkyun styles. you probably have to ask around though, because i never really saw a martial arts school just in passing. but met some wingchun practitioners at a restaurant who said their master offers to teach foreign students for free.

Comment

lolo

but where the l is mahakala?

heitare raidtara?

Comment

Working...
        X