Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xing Wei's Kung fu Chan school in Las Vegas?

this guy wants to learn real shaolin gung fu not wushu, although that looks like a good wushu school id rather train there then with xing wei
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

SO,

how to know

when a student

is a good

student?
    Namo Guan Yin Pusa / Dont create suffering / Dont harm animals!

one thing i've noticed about xingwei and his school...

he gives no credit to his former master- shi decheng. in fact, he claims shi deyang as his master instead.

i've seen some people break away from a school because they had a falling out with their masters, but when they opened their own school they still gave credit where it was due.....

they at least didnt claim a completely different master, and make no mention of the one who actually taught them.

thats one thing that strikes me as particularly low.

now that were on the topic of monks again, is anyone going to shaolin anytime soon, im thinking about making a trip over there but im thinkin about stayin for awhile.

i'll be back in another month or so, some students will stay for a few years.

how can u stay in china for a few years? not only that how can you afford that...

anyway its a thought id like to go there for the spring/summer maybe but i got a bjj tourney in may im gonna do if im gonna go i gotta start gettnig things together now..

LFJ, if you read my journals from years ago, you'll find that Xing Wei was fired by DeCheng back when I was working on getting visas for both of them.

As DeCheng explained it to me, and as I had watched, it was an attitude problem. In fact, some of the pictures that led to his downfall are here on the site.

DeYang has told me many times, that Xing Wei is not is student. Nor a disciple of his, or any one else as far as he knows.

As with everything else in life, when you're looking for a purchase of any kind, caveat emptor.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

marbas is offline Registered Member: no custom title Registered Member
    Thanks for replying doc.

Yeah I saw that school out here but like Maestro said I'm looking for a school that teaches actual kung fu and not wushu.

I guess I'm just out of luck as there's no real reputable place to learn kung fu out here in vegas. I saw that Shi De Yang has a lot of dvds for learning kung fu. I'm just going to rely on those to learn kung fu. While it may not be the best way to learn I guess it's really my only option.

Yep i plan go shaolin soon, maybe we kan meet (if my wife havent divorced and police give me visa. Free love is not easy thing in CHina but i tried to defend it!)

LFJ do u plan go Foshan? Maybe we could meet there as im in guangxi and guangdong...

To go Shi Deyang interest me but western prices will b too much. I m married to chinese, i dont understand why i m diskriminated and have to pay western price. I think it is not polite. Kould u do something for me to have reasonable price? else i wont go.

Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast