Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I want to come back!" But I don't promise to be good...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I want to come back!" But I don't promise to be good...

you guys are completely freaking joking, Doc??

i dont deserve the level of lock out you 're imposing when youre trying to sell yourself of shaolin and buddhism. what 's freaking wrong with this place about sangha??

considering all the wild and bizzaro crap that iii get to deal with from pepole here who petition me privately to help them about it and 'be with them' in consideratoin of a face on it, that is completely ridiculous. liu's right about bad karma. good luck that i personally dont resort to you guys's emotional states about it.
    no one has ever ever ever aked me for so much. i couldnt begin to tell you.

even just you being in the cia formely with these wild tales and ventures is completely out of this world to most ppls sense of normalcy. its totally wild stuff for most ppl, i tell you and to deal with more average ppl more closely than alot of you might need to , is waaay way out there of a request line. and yet here i still am working the whole thing with whatever i can muster of my own steam anyway. to not see that sort of stuff as impositional is what brought me back to shaolin in the first place - and all i wanted to do then was get my daughter and myaself away from the garbage. i stlil dont have her back yet and all this other stuff is extra in the path of hers and my freedom . i dont know anyone who 'd done anything like it with that many conscious variables.
    privately, i 'm pretty sure i could probably spit on the very ground.

i just wanted to attention UWE in regard to the lohan scroll pictures and comment that it looks very different and more obviously a health form by that media compared with interpretive performances of it i've seen before to what i picture its about, which is very cool and something i might use to perform on a world stage myself, literally before too long, for any category, and, as opposed to using other world stage owners versions i've been offered for dues payment. end comment.

how about you give me my access back? how bad have you paranoically dreamt me to be? i think some of you might be delusioned about it.

Blooming tianshi lotus.

p.s. if you cant even let me log in using my 'michelle salt' account, then you shouldnt bother sending me birthday greetings to my email on its merit neither. know me or have the courtesy to disown me properly.

Michelle Salt.
    Disown her properly. How long have we been trying to do that. Getting rid of genital herpes sores permanently on a Las Vegas stripper would have been easier....

Well it's all very ironic. With the new forum, I had changed her account status back to active. Last night. Before this was sent to me.

Don't ask me why. Let the nonsense begin! Again...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

play and earn READ MORE for more info

Comment

Very educating story, saved your site for hopes to read more!​ BeLiv Reviews

Comment

Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily​ BeLiv

Comment

I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.​ Peacock Reviews

Comment

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.​ Hulu

Comment

Please give some advice on how to achieve this kind of posts.​ HBO Max

Comment

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!​ Reviews

Comment

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.​ Tea Burn

Comment

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.​ Testogen

Comment

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.​ TestoPrime

Comment

They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women.​ Commission Hero

Comment

This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up!​ Numerologist.com Review

Comment

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.​ Instagram Bio Link

Comment

I have checked this link this is really important for the people to get benefit from.​ URL Shortener

Comment

Working...
                              X