Shi Xing Hong's Three Tiger's Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi Xing Hong's Three Tiger's Book

I have quite a few copies of Shi Xing Hong's Three Tiger's book, printed sometime in the late 1990's. I don't know how "rare" they are, or how much they are in demand. But I found quite a few in damn good condition, and I will sell them for $15.00 each, which includes shipping, and me dragging my ass to the nearest mail store.

tigerbook.jpg

Contact me if you're interested. Payment is via PayPal.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

I also have some various other Shaolin weapons, books and stuff that I'd like to get rid of. Contact me with your wish list and I'll see what I have.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

What s this book about please.

at first sight i am not great fan of the new form of the forum

Comment

Contact me with your wish list and I'll see what I have.

-------------------------------
        Another Success Story for DVDs --- The Vampire Diaries Season 3 DVD,miss it when you lose it!

Comment

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 바카라 스킬​​

Comment

Working...
          X