The revolt in Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The revolt in Thailand

I had always suspected that Thaksin was behind this revolt in Thailand, and now my suspicions are getting closer to being confirmed. An email from a good friend of mine, in Phuket:

Sawasdee Krab K.Richard It is better if you can find the direct flight to Phuket in the future soon or it is better to back to Thailand next year or so I have to inform you that if the red shirt (people from the north & north east (e-san) they are still want Taksin who can give them money they can do everything even their soul they came to Bangkok cause money 500 Bath a day they don't know what is the real story the press from CNN interview some of them by the translator about this they said ask the people on the stage I don't know. they are really jung people they are really stupid people cause no educate. My friend who at the Allamanda now they are imploringly to their parent to go back home don't stay in Bkk. too dangerous their parent said that now I got 1,000 Bath a day better than you work at the hotel and today their father was die.
    Someone is paying these "red shirts" money to stay in Bangkok. And, as usual, CNN does the typical liberal "feel for the oppressed" bang up job reporting...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Working...
X