Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaolin School UK, an official branch of Shi DeYang's Shaolin Si Wuseng Hou Bei Dui

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin School UK, an official branch of Shi DeYang's Shaolin Si Wuseng Hou Bei Dui

An official branch of Shi DeYang's school, Shaolin Si Wuseng Hou Bei Dui, is being opened in Plymouth, UK, some time in July or August, by one of his disciples. Shi DeYang is to attend the opening ceremony wherein he will conduct a special ceremony to reaffirm the vows of his disciple. He is also expected to stay on in the UK for several weeks in order to personally teach classes and give seminars to new students.

How do I know all this? Because I am a friend of DeYang's disciple, and since January I have been painting giant murals in the School to help create the most conducive atmosphere possible. When it's finished and ready to open this should be one of the finest Gong Fu schools in the world, where students will not only learn traditional Shaolin Gong Fu, but will also have the opportunity to learn about Ch'an Buddhism, it's meaning and history, and also qigong, calligraphy and cha dao, amongst other things.

For more information please visit www.shaolinschooluk.com

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 바카라 이기는법​​

Comment

Working...
    X