New Photo submissions by Uwe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Photo submissions by Uwe

Got some great old photos just recently submitted by Uwe in the Photo Library, with more promised to come.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

More incredible photos submitted by Uwe. You've got to check these out.

Also got some photos of the Shaolin destruction, Feb 2002, uploaded onto the server.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Uwe just uploaded some more stuff, this time, some incredible pictures of the temple pre 1928, and some old gong fu manuals. You really need to check these out.

russbo.com

Comment

The Uwe Schwenck Collection

New, in the Photo Library. A new section completely devoted to Uwe Schwenck's collection of pre-1928 Shaolin Temple photos. I've uploaded the first batch of fifty or so; there should be more to come. Uwe will eventually add descriptions to some of the photos.

Great stuff. Make sure that you head on over.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
        X