X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predators evolution

if you guys havent seen this movie you should do so, it kicks ass
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Is it a sequel to the whole Aliens and Predator series stuff? In the movies, or rental? Haven't heard of it. Last movie I brought the little guy to was Stallone's Expendables. (He loved it)
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

yea, evolution just came out a few months ago i think, with adrian brody and lawrence fishborne. its cool cause its got parallels to the original predator, some small things some obvious. i dunno how long its been outta the theatres cause a friend of mine just gave it to me, but yea you can rent it sure. this one, the original and the one with the aliens and predators in the aztec pyramid were all sick, the one with the college kids was gay.

and the expendables looks great i wanna see that to

Comment

I can't find it in Amazon.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

lol im retarded its just called predators..i dunno why i thought it was called evolution lolo

Comment

It's being released on Oct 19 on DVD and Blu Ray. I'll pick one up. Got good reviews in Amazon, so so in IMDB. But I like stuff like that.

If you get a chance, check out Pandorum. Fun sci fi horror film

russbo.com

Comment

Not my kup of tea, i dont watch this kind of movies. For mi it is full of violence and murder, not very budist but kuite amerikan, isnt hit?

Attachment 2 sensations, pleasure or pain, kan hide vision of nonviolence, isnt hit?

Om ami dewari

buda of ekuanimity

without attachment

desire

rejekt

indifference

pain

and

pleasure

Comment

that makes sense cause he downloads these movies and gives em to me, sometimes he gets them dvd or blu ray whatever when they are in the theatres, like avatar, i watched almost half of it at my house when it was in the theatres then i decided to go see it in 3d

and ill see if he can get his hands on that one, i love sci fi movies to, all sorts even the corny ones lolo.

Comment

i also mainly read sci fi as teenager. i guess linked with a rebelion against ka pi ta list s and a deeper psykosis against reality as so absurd and vile.

though i wonder

po eta soma para psyke kalos?

mayb it is males who bai their so kalled spirit and wit (cf andrew s taste 4 humiliatio and blood, no?, at www.gzstuff.com, witch though they banned mi and 2 of our komrades from eumenidanimalyaskatasuna, daughter of night and hopefully of the equity of anteate themis, and didnt delete my budist groups despite our warnings) have insulted female earth body and v foxes spirits?

kan u imagine dancing in parties with hanged and bloody animals on da wall?

maestro, nice 2 hear from u

qing, nage nan de gei tamen meiyou

have u seen wugulun and shifu shi dejian videos recently?

Comment

no why does he got new videos?

Comment

I dont know, i dont know them too much except Dina, but i like their veg style.

So Maestro i ll b back soon in GZ, any advices of training over there?

Comment

I dont know, i dont know them too much except Dina, but i like their veg style.

So Maestro i ll b back soon in GZ, any advices of training over there?

Comment

ive never been there wouldnt know but id assume theres plenty of southern shaolin guys there.

Comment

i thought u had trained in HK

Comment

yep, but you said "GZ" i dunno china well at all. if you say HK then sure theres alot of guys there id suggest for gung fu

Comment

Working...
                              X