Stupidity of skolars and politiks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupidity of skolars and politiks

C, nothing changed, no? I dont even read the following article from Foreign Affairs about "The challenge of global health", a so kalled hig level, kause i m pretty sure they dont even talk about the problematiks of anima suffering in medicine and the cirkle of metempsykosis it kreates (taking psykosis as a mental disease i think it does kreate hit and as reinkarnatio it probably does).

If we put ourselves in a system of metempsykosis, it is possible these people r stuck in a past habit they kant go up, what in chinese we might kall "fu", repetitio of the past. They r like the old skolars and mandarins of medieval china. Not talking about all the bad energies they must have from food, animal experiments and money interests.

I faced it two times recently were i proposed to write abstrakts on "New forms of social dominatio" and "Torture in armed konflikt". I had told them b4 writing i would inklude the problematiks of animal torture exploitatio..; But they say they r not interested. I think they r really stupid. If in a konflikt u give badd food, maybe born of troture and slavery to soldiers, how kan u expekt them 2 b good soldiers. And if in the essence of torture there is animal torture how kan it b not linked to torturing humans. All the more yin metempsykosis.

Same goes for exploitation of man by man. If u exploit, torture, enslave anima, how kan u hope not b exploited, enslaved, tortured, all the more in the hypthesis of metempsykosis?

As for armed konflikts, i bet if u want to understand the evolution of bask terrorist groups eta and iparetarak (xhich i kondemn in its murdering humans) u have to insert tat problematik tat will bkom more and more important, i believe. For instance IK has already blown a Mc Donald.

Simone Weil said Hitler is not an isolated phenomenon in time and space, it is present in society. I advice u meditate this now and in metempsykosis.

Zurebereikon...

Thanks to a recent extraordinary rise in public and private giving, today more money is being directed toward the world's poor and sick than ever before. But unless these efforts start tackling public health in general instead of narrow, disease-specific problems -- and unless the brain drain from the developing world can be stopped -- poor countries could be pushed even further into trouble, in yet another tale of well-intended foreign meddling gone awry.

The Challenge of Global Health

By Laurie Garrett
    January/February 2007
    PRINT
    SEND TO FRIEND

DECREASE FONT SIZE
    TEXT
    INCREASE FONT SIZE

Summary: Thanks to a recent extraordinary rise in public and private giving, today more money is being directed toward the world's poor and sick than ever before. But unless these efforts start tackling public health in general instead of narrow, disease-specific problems -- and unless the brain drain from the developing world can be stopped -- poor countries could be pushed even further into trouble, in yet another tale of well-intended foreign meddling gone awry.
    Laurie Garrett is Senior Fellow for Global Health
    at the Council on Foreign Relations and the author of Betrayal of Trust: The
    Collapse of Global Public Health.
    RESPONSE
    From "Marvelous Momentum" to Health Care for All: Success Is Possible With the Right Programs
    Paul Farmer and Laurie Garrett
    The influx of AIDS money into global health carries risks, but well-designed programs can improve health care overall; Garrett responds.
    Read
    LETTER TO THE EDITOR
    Diagnoses and Prescriptions
    Nancy Aossey
    Read
    LETTER TO THE EDITOR
    Joseph Amon
    Read
    LETTER TO THE EDITOR
    Susan L. Erikson
    Read
    Login or Register to leave a comment.

Sign-up for free weekly updates from ForeignAffairs.com.
    BEWARE WHAT YOU WISH FOR

Less than a decade ago, the biggest problem in global health seemed to be the lack of resources available to combat the multiple scourges ravaging the world's poor and sick. Today, thanks to a recent extraordinary and unprecedented rise in public and private giving, more money is being directed toward pressing heath challenges than ever before. But because the efforts this money is paying for are largely uncoordinated and directed mostly at specific high-profile diseases -- rather than at public health in general -- there is a grave danger that the current age of generosity could not only fall short of expectations but actually make things worse on the ground.

This danger exists despite the fact that today, for the first time in history, the world is poised to spend enormous resources to conquer the diseases of the poor. Tackling the developing world's diseases has become a key feature of many nations' foreign policies over the last five years, for a variety of reasons. Some see stopping the spread of HIV, tuberculosis (TB), malaria, avian influenza, and other major killers as a moral duty. Some see it as a form of public diplomacy. And some see it as an investment in self-protection, given that microbes know no borders. Governments have been joined by a long list of private donors, topped by Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffett, whose contributions to today's war on disease are mind-boggling.

Thanks to their efforts, there are now billions of dollars being made available for health spending -- and thousands of nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and humanitarian groups vying to spend it. But much more than money is required. It takes states, health-care systems, and at least passable local infrastructure to improve public health in the developing world. And because decades of neglect there have rendered local hospitals, clinics, laboratories, medical schools, and health talent dangerously deficient, much of the cash now flooding the field is leaking away without result.
Working...
X