Luggage protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luggage protection

As you well know, transporting illegal drugs is not a wise thing to do when traveling to Asian countries (especially China, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore; death sentences are not uncommon). Being aware of your luggage contents is of paramount importance. Obviously, carrying things for "other people" without knowing what they contain can get you into unexpected serious trouble.

This video demonstrates the futility of trying to protect your luggage, using just a regular zipper lock.
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

wow thats hilarious, so what do you do, you cant protect your shit so whats the point. btw im not worried about drugs but the thought of all my dildos being tampered with i dunno its frightening
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

LOL! Bring them on your carry on luggage. Never know when you might need them.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Working...
      X