This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• russboasia Training Center closed

We closed the training center last year (oops, I forgot to make mention of this..) due to the fact that I had to return to the US, after the birth of my son.

Our equipment and coaches are still there. Depending upon what my wife and I decide to do in the future will dictate whether the gym reopens. Unfortunately, given the state of the economy both here in the US and there in Thailand, now, or the near future, is not the time to be restarting this venture.

Stay tuned. Time will tell.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Opt for a high-quality digestive enzyme supplement containing lipase, protease, and amylase to aid in breaking down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. This can help why is athletic greens so expensive alleviate digestive discomfort and promote nutrient absorption.

Comment

Damaged fascia may allow drafts and moisture to penetrate, compromising the insulation of your attic and increasing energy consumption. A meticulous repair aluminum fascia repair job seals any gaps or openings ensuring that your home remains properly insulated.

Comment

Providing peace of mind and convenience whether you want to warm up your car on a cold morning or ensure it's securely locked from a distance subaru head unit upgrade these smart features make the upgraded head unit a valuable addition to your car's technology suite.

Comment

Vary training intensity this adaptability allows individuals to customize their workouts based on fitness goals and specific training phases. Whether aiming phone holder runner for a high-intensity session or a recovery workout, users can manipulate the mask's resistance.

Comment

Whether featured in a pendant or as part of a delicate bracelet, the orange-pink diamond blend creates a stunning visual display, capturing the essence of a coloring diamonds sunset's glow. This exquisite pairing offers a playful yet sophisticated option.

Comment

Ensemble with just a change of accessories embrace the latest fashion with a conscience as many of the newest t-shirts prioritize sustainability. Made from eco-friendly cozy fleece sweatshirt materials and featuring ethical production processes.

Comment

Ensuring that the excitement is sustained throughout the event. Whether you're a mystery enthusiast or a newcomer to the genre, the allure of escaping into how to play a murder mystery game a captivating story makes murder mystery parties an undeniably enjoyable and refreshing form of entertainment.

Comment

Where leaving a laptop unattended is a potential risk this simple yet effective security measure ensures that valuable devices remain safely in the computer accessories store possession of their owners. Cold weather poses a unique challenge for users who rely on touchscreen devices.

Comment

Recognized for its cutting-edge technology and connectivity, Ford's Sync system is highly regarded. Yet, encountering issues with your ford sync microphone not working​ can be a source of frustration. Troubleshoot by inspecting for external noise, confirming it's not muted in the settings, cleaning it, and executing a system update. Should problems persist, seek assistance from your local Ford dealership or service center for a prompt resolution.

Comment

Car wax typically lasts for several months, providing ongoing protection to your vehicle's paintwork. Regularly reapplying wax helps extend the longevity of the protective barrier, ensuring that your car remains shielded against various elements for an extended period professional car waxing near me​.

Comment

Success in the realm of search engine optimisation depends on keeping up with the newest techniques and resources. R/tnomod is one such tool that is becoming more and more well-liked among SEO experts. With its distinctive approach to SEO optimisation, this cutting-edge platform gives customers insightful information and practical tips to improve their online visibility. We will examine the features, advantages, and ways that r/tnomod can transform your SEO efforts as we delve into its realm in this post.

Comment

Working...
                        X