Finding Thai girlfriends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Thai girlfriends

I've had some experiences with these women, LOL, which I won't get into. But this article from a Thai based newspaper, shows some light on the subject.

Make sure you read the entire thing....

PATTAYA (Pattaya Daily News):Woman bites off husband's penis, then stabs him to death

A woman who was forced to have oral sex by her estranged husband bit off his penis. The act annoyed the victim and sparked a fight, during which the man, reportedly a senior official at the Ministry of Defence, was stabbed to death.

Pattaya police were notified of the fight by a neighbor, Viroj Siritham, 70, who said that his daughter, Mali Siritham, 40, had bitten off the her former husband's organ and killed him, and that Mali had been seriously injured herself.

Police, medical and rescue teams were dispatched to the scene.

At the house, they found the body of Pairoj Farkgai, 47, in a pool of blood. The police say he was clad only in a pair of shorts and had been stabbed in the abdomen.

Part of the dead man’s penis was found on the floor nearby. A sharp 3-inch knife was also found. Mrs Mali, also lying on the floor, had a serious stab wound on her right arm and was immediately taken to the emergency room of a local hospital.

Mrs Mali later explained to police that she and her former husband had been living together for about 5 years and had two children. She said Pairoj was lecherous and flirted with many women.

His behaviour became intolerable and they had decided to divorce 7 months ago. Pairoj then went to work in Bangkok but often came to see their daughters twice a week, she said.

On the night of the incident, he had arrived in a very drunken state, Mali reported. He demanded to have sex with her but she refused. He then pushed her on the bed, beat her up, and forced her to administer oral sex.

Police say Mrs Mali was by then in tears and decided to bite off the man's unit.

Severance of the penis is not an unusual mode of revenge by angered Thai girlfriends or spouses, but scissors are more often the instrument of choice.

Underline mine.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

lol, god damn you im going over there for quite a while i dont wanna read this shit. i wouldnt be dumb enough to force anyone to have oral sex though either..

anyway, what do you know about "malaysian" women which i assume means chinese.."malay"..hindus probably, some other shit i dunno
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

OH, it only gets better. Things to buy your Thai girlfriend for Christmas:

PHUKET: Police suspect an explosion that killed two and injured four people in Rassada, near Phuket Town, early this afternoon was caused by an M67 grenade.

Police arrived at the scene near Rassada Pier and found one man dead on a bench in front of a house on Soi Wanich 1.

The man, identified as Sutthi Saeung, 25, of Nakhon Sri Thammarat suffered wounds to his chest. His right hand was blown off.

Based on initial investigations, police said that Mr Sutthi, a crewman on the Chok Maneedech, had shown the grenade to friends for fun when it slipped out of his hand and exploded.

Police said Mr Sutthi arrived at the scene drunk and continued to sit and drink beer in front of the house with a friend and three girls working in a nearby karaoke.

While he was drinking, he pulled out an M67 grenade to show the others and said that he bought it as a gift for the girls on the soi.

However, the grenade slipped out of Mr Sutthi’s hand and as he tried to catch it, he only managed to grab the pin as it fell to the ground and detonated.

Mr Sutthi’s friend, who remains unidentified, later died at Vachira Phuket Hospital of wounds sustained in the explosion.

Four others were injured in the blast.

Sunee Pompetch, 36, from Nakhon Sawan suffered serious injuries to her left leg and torso. Hansa Monkol, 21, sustained wounds all over her body.

Mr Kian Saephu, owner of a grocery shop next to the scene of the explosion, suffered wounds to his back while a 20-year-old woman identified only as “Patchree” suffered a hand injury.

One witness, Somjai Songkram, 50, said that Mr Sutthi always sat in front of the shop after returning from sea.

She said that this time he came with a friend and ordered food and beer, and that she had been sitting with the pair earlier in the day.

Shortly after she walked back to her house, she heard a sound “like an explosion from a transformer”.

She then heard one of the women screaming for help and saw her running from the scene covered in blood.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post

anyway, what do you know about "malaysian" women which i assume means chinese.."malay"..hindus probably, some other shit i dunno
        It's a Muslim society. Very predominantly Muslim. I'd be careful with respect to the women.

russbo.com

Comment

i heard about the grenade a few days ago

and yea predominately musliim..still they gotta have bars and clubs i dont think arranged marriages are the norm..or maybe? i hope not...
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

I'm not sure. But regardless of whether they have bars and clubs, it's still a predominantly Muslim society, which lives predominantly by Muslim mores.

It's not Thailand.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
            X