Maestro in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't wake up in the mornings.

I'm usually functional by the afternoon.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Maestro, good lord, less than a week and I have to protect you from all the dome giving beautiful young ladies that anxiously await your arrival.

A few things that you need to know:
      • The staff at Russboasia are predominantly, well, no, they're all, Muslim. Imagine, me, the big bald New York infidel hanging out with Thai Muslims. So, one thing to keep in mind is, a little sensitivity about religious beliefs and stuff like that. I know it won't be an issue. I've known these guys for, well, some of them, fifteen years, and they're like family. They are very loyal and honest individuals, who fiercely protect me and mine. (My coach was pretty close to killing one guy who came by the gym to "threaten" me, if you want to call his nonsense commentary a threat, years ago). If you treat them with some respect and friendship, they will return it ten fold. The Thai's are similar, but for some reason, the Buddhist's are not as, well, let's say, "honest". We could start a whole thread about Thai Buddhist's. The long and the short of it is, if you treat these people right, they will really go out of their way to take care of you, protect you, teach you, provide everything that you need. If you cross them, they don't forget it.
      • It's been arranged and kind of understood that you desire to pay for three private MT lessons a week. We have decided to take care of you; you will pay for three private lessons, in the mornings, and we will provide five private lessons a week. I do hope you take advantage of this; I'd like to make sure that at least from a training standpoint, that you get a little bit of a workout.
      • The gym has been upgraded, with electricity and air conditioning, so it will be available not only during the day, but also at night.
      • I'll do my best to get you oriented to the island, where to go, what to eat, where the entertainment is, etc, etc, but just be aware that I do have family obligations. My wife is truly wonderful, and she is really entertained by your commentary here on the forum (yes, she does keep an eye on me), so we'll do our best to play the gracious hosts. But we're busy with our own stuff, and, also, this being the change to low season, I'm plagued with migraines, as I generally am during the May June season here in Thailand (the winds completely change their orientation from east west to west east; the weather is highly variable, ranging from pleasant to truly horrifying. Expect some nasty rain at times).. I have "down" time most days.
      • I expect that you'll have some sort of unlocked cell phone. You can get a Thai sim card here fairly cheaply, so that you can make local calls without the usual horrible expense associated with using US carriers here.
      • Oh, and I keep trying to put together some sort of article about "dos and don'ts" here in Thailand; some things about the chaos on the roads, the dangers of the roads (and the ladies), food, etc, etc. You'll learn as you go along. It will be an experience; Thailand can be a bizarre place at times, a place that we all tend to hate immensely from time to time, but one that we all seem to return to as much as possible.

Remember, NO illicit substances in your luggage or carry on, and certainly DO NOT carry any luggage, bag or what have you, for ANYONE. There has been a rash of drug mules being caught here, people who either didn't know what they were carrying for people, or, did know, and they're now in jail awaiting life sentences or death. For some reason, the Philippine mafia, and some Nigerian people in Burma have been trying to move cocaine and meth through Bangkok and Thailand lately, and they've been using unsuspecting (and stupid) individuals to move luggage and boxes, all with disastrous results. Lot's of people have been getting arrested here at the airport (and also in China, where they've executed a bunch of Philippino's). Carry nothing for nobody. And always check your carry on and luggage before you go to the airport to make sure that no one dumped anything into your bags. And it's not just the big stuff; marijuana and the synthetic THC containing shit that people are selling as "legal" drugs are landing people in Thai prisons.

Thai prisons are not nice places. US prisons are more like Hilton suites in comparison.

See you soon. Safe trip coming up here.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

ive been living in malaysia for 4 months..im used to muslims, but besides that the indians are constantly going to "temple" etc and theres christians and buddhists everywhere, ive learned to become alot more respectful, although i dont notice how much i curse sometimes but usually my gf is there to help.

as for everything else i dont do drugs and never have, and i havent smoked weed in years lol and as for niger luggage smugglers im generally of the get away from me or ill kill you disposition with most people anyway, i cant stand most of the leering indians and malays, the chinese here arent bad and the black guys wherever they come from i dont like either

actually recently i found out my gf has been getting harassed and isnt saying anything, the other day we were in the a super market we go to almost everyday(i like to wonder around and look at the stuff i COULD buy if i wasnt broke lolo)

anyway i went to look at some juice and then i got bored and went looking for mandy and she was in some tea isle and i was like.."oh here you are" shes like oh thank god your here etc some guy was like trying to molest here in the cookie isle and following her around i was like "WHAT?!?! where the fuck is he etc etc" shes like no no lets just go i was just like...son of a bitch man, fucking tamil indians and indian cock suckers ingeneral i now have daily fantasys about killing these muther fuckers theres another time she told me we were in line she behind me and some guy grabbed her ass...

i gotta go shes late and i wanna get some food ill write again when im back
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

i just wrote a big post about a bunch of shit i wont write about again and in my haste deleted it on accident as i felt i had to shit so i got up and ran off..

anyway i had to cut off what i was saying earlier about these people here and respecting other people...whatever im pretty good about it, they arent, but im getting better.

just now i had to stop writing cause mandy wanted to get lunch before work and we had no time so we skipped sex(shows how skilled i am lol) and ran off to a buffet which im regretting now

long story short this place is lawless and most of these so called religious people, malay(muslims) hindus whatever are all full of shit, they dont even know shit about there own gods and whatever i just keep my distance as long as they keep theres i mentioned up above about these scum harassing my gf without my knowledge now i think about it all the time

anyway whatever not writing up all that shit i just did

oh basically that all sounds great, the training etc just know im on a budget ill PM u in a sec about that. before u get into bargains with these guys i have to make sure i can even afford it and 3 x a week at around 15usd per training session is alot for me.

also ive been struggling with eczema here and im not sure whats gonna happen there, i hope everything will be ok but ive never delt with this before

...and the weather, not a problem im used to crazy shit weather i live in KL afterall lolo...

Comment

oh yea and one more thing about your free time and family and all that like i said before..its not a problem at all. i know how nice it is having someone who adores you and on top of that u got the little guy there and they are great at that age...and hes only gonna get bigger and u can never get that time back

not to mention, honestly all this u doing is making me feel bad cause im not used to getting help, i never ask anyone for anything...ever so just put ur worries to rest

no nigerian or whatever is gonna smuggle shit with me, im not gonna get stabbed by a crazy indian or thai knife fighter and whatever else..is whatever

Comment

on the last page of this thread a guy mentions "M&M pizza" do u know where this is? i have dreams about pizza, i miss it so much. here all u get is pizza hut(sucks) dominos(sucks) and i havent been to poppa johns but it looks like it sucks

Comment

Yes, we go there quite often. One of the ironic things about Thailand is, you can find really good Italian food here, better sometimes than what you can get in the US. Some sushi is better also (salmon comes from Norway instead of some Washington farm). We have quite a few Italian ex pats here, who open restaurants, import the real stuff from Italy, and cook it up. You can find some good little "hole in the walls" if you know where to look.

You don't want to eat "asian pizza". Reminds me of back in 1995 when Pizza Hut first opened in Beijing, and they were using ketchup as the "pizza sauce". Those people are still ignorant about food that they can't fry in a wok.

russbo.com

Comment

Maestro b careful for your self, people r getting mad these days notably with expeting reincarnation around nazis and japanese + 2012

When people r eating daily food of tortured Ani ma l es, dont expect their neerrgy to go better. I think they can onlybcome more and more curel.

So try and practice wuwei, noninterference, dont get into messy situatio, dont stay with mad people. U might take too mlany risks because of ur gongffu and food.

Eczema might b sign u havebad food and nagas are around you, as tibetans believe nagas give kind of leprosis

Tg¨¨//////

Comment

Well Maestro, I guess he told you.

russbo.com

Comment

Sribakti
                      sridurga
                      sridurgayenama
                      sridevada§i
                      srisanga
                      srisang
                      sri§ang
                      sri§an
                      sri§a
                      sri§
                      sri
                      sr
                      s

sriguanshiyinbusha
                      sriganesha
                      sri§e§a
                      sridamo
                      srihuo
                      sriagni
                      srilao

Comment

is nagas a slang term for dirty indians? cause if so then i might have to agree.

Comment

After a month of training at Russboasia, terrorizing doc's Muslims Muay Thai coaches, getting doc's wife all flattered and stuff over her awesome cooking, ingratiating himself with all of doc's friends, and stealing doc's two year old son's little heart, Maestro finally took doc's "What should I do with my life" advice and started his career as an interstate truck driver.

He was last seen heading south towards Malaysia...
                          Attached Files

russbo.com

Comment

oh god what a world. just read this and at the same time some expat forum im a member of for business purposes ive got strange cute girls sending me private messages and my gf is all pissed off now lol wont look at me and i got a slap and a glare and i didnt do anything lolo!!!

i will write more tonight or tommorow, but yes all of those things are true except the truck driver shit, its human trafficking im into now, little richard is one of my prospects lolo

ok in short i had an amazing time, doc is a legend lol and his family is beautiful and wonderful ill write more but i gotta smoothe this shit over now!! the internet man..god

Comment

I told you to buy the god damn teddy bear. A few hundred baht, and you'd be now getting boom boom and dome galore. But no, got to save a few dollars....

russbo.com

Comment

anything woulda sufficed, even the little elephant t shirt lol

i really miss fuji and swensons

Comment

Working...
                                X