No announcement yet.

Maestro in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when the lottery is 550 million dollars u gotta put aside the fact that you don't have a job, college is looming over your head in 2 months, your car blew its alternator and your shoes have holes in them and your living at home, penniless.

u bite the bullet and u pay 2 bucks for a ticket and think of all the things you could do if you had all that money....... then u wake up
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

• did they pick the numbers yet? I have a few hundred numbers to go through. will be up all damn night...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

• What do they call someone who seemingly dislikes hardship but secretly thrives on it in all its various forms

that person is you, hundreds of tickets? jesus christ are they 2 dollars each out there?

just don't forget me

Comment

• I'm used to hardship. A good part of my life was filled with it.

And hey, I won twelve bucks! Now, to decide whether or not we drive to the middle of bumfuck Arizona for a few hours to collect it....
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• send em to me i could use 12 bucks

Comment

• Never drove back to get that 12 bucks. Really didn't want to see that part of Arizona again.

Heading to Thailand. Won't be the same without you.

russbo.com

Comment

• i would have accepted 12 dollars of coupons, and ill miss our lazy days on the beach and trips to the hospital where people cut stuff off your head, have a great time

Comment

• Have fun in Thailiand

Comment

• Maestro, this will give you something to think about while I'm in Thailand, (with my toes in the sand, small little greasy female hands on my back, Thai food in my tummy...)

The Reality of Clayton County , again. The Black Undertow: Best Represented in Clayton County, Georgia We write about that wonderful...

Going to be good to get away.

russbo.com

Comment

• dunno where you find this shit

have a great time

Comment

• Hey, you never gave us an update about the little lady you left in Malaysia. What's the scoop?

russbo.com

Comment

• if u do a visa run this trip u should go visit her, see KL its a great city.

we talk everyday, usually 2 3 times a day, we use viber so its free to call and txt, i miss her immensely

wish i was there now although college starts tomorrow, kinda nervous about it but happy im finally in there

miss you guys to, the new addition looks so cute, im sure you all will have a wonderful time in thailand, lets hope i can find my way back there asap

Comment

• Next time you complain about being overweight and "missing Malaysia", consider this:

A bout of sexual activity burns 100 to 300 kcal per person — With intense sexual activity, a 154-pound man burns approximately 3.5 kcal per minute. However, given that the average amount of time spent during one stimulation and orgasm session is about 6 minutes, this man might expend about 21 kcal total. But, he would burn about 7 kcal per minute just lying on the couch, so that amount has to be subtracted, which gives a grand total of 14 kcals of energy expended.
                            With that in mind, I think I'm going to go lie on the couch and lose weight.

russbo.com

Comment

• I'm strongly considering going to KL for the summer if I can get the money together....prob can wanted to buy an ultra book but I think seeing mandy would be better then a comp i don't need.

that being said I'm surprised u have the audacity to post this, your basically saying I'm choosing the couch over my hot wife..doesn't vanessa read this? lol....

and to think i haven't had any damn sex in months.....ugh

Comment

• You're considering buying a computer instead of seeing Mandy?

Doghouse for you bud. Better hope she doesn't read this shit.

(Oh, went to get pizza at Meghie's last night. Eat your heart out!)

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X