No announcement yet.

Maestro in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, advise them not, id rather pass through their history like a calm breeze then a rigid lightning rod!!! o.O

jk, actually no infact, honestly i wouldnt go so far to say enormous, sadly, so i dont know what set them off..tatoos? who knows, only this time someones gonna catch a slap for the old wang grab.
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

• I never seem to have these problems. Maybe because I'm a big bald guy, and they're afraid to touch the little bald guy. More likely, I always wear my undies when I get a massage. And, I fall asleep fast. You should go out and get some of those Batman skivvies; they wouldn't dare consider playing with the caped crusader. To imagine that these groaty little Thai women are molesting you, and then going off into another room to massage some poor bastard's back. And head. And face. Yuck.

Another thing I do, is I always look at their hands. If they have sores, I get another one. God knows what these women get themselves into.

We found a house for you, 12000 baht a month, AC, fully furnished, three bedrooms, big enough to fill with at least seven of your favorite massage honeys and a couple of gallons of your favorite oil. There are also some rooms nearby, for two to three thousand baht a month I think, a bit more spartan. I'll have to start looking, been busy, mom just got here.

Got your flight information. Told the little guy that "Uncle Vinny is coming". He gave me a look that kind of said "He's getting a massage again?"
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

• take your time, 2-3 thousand is good but i dunno as long as its safe that would kick ass i plan on spending most my time out and about with you guys or on the beach or exploring or whatever, i just need someowhere to sleep good at night and hot shower and a fan atleast...

i might consider keeping my money wiht you though no matter what, id be better off i think leaving it with you, last time i got charged like 3000 baht just for my withdrawl fees or something so im thinkin im gonna just exchange all my dough here and bring it with me, take what i need and just whatever keep most with you if thats ok, if not ill figure something out...

as for the massage i dunno, it wont happen again lol thats for sure, the dick jerk that is, the massage im sure lol. never had a massage before you took me so was to happy enjoying myself to fall asleep.

and i just hope the lil guy remembers me, i miss him. have fun with mom hope she likes spice

Comment

• Had pizza tonight. Again.

Just thought you'd want to know.

(The wife just won't stop eating. Do you have any idea what this is doing to my waist line?)
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• did you take mom? hows she like phuket, why no mention of her lolo

and the pizza i think about constantly, its a good thing i got so much going on, got penang in a few days not sure how thats gonna go, then i got cambodia a few weeks later, the day after cambodia i come to phuket and a few days after thailand i go to vietnam for a week, still arranging everything, trying to take it slow but im worried vietnam might go wrong...

so thank god i have something to keep me occupied cause im always telling mandy how much i want to go to phuket, and the pizza....ohhh the pizza!!!

Comment

• OK, got a tentative place for you to stay. Master J has a room in his gym that he was going to use for some US instructors that were going to train with him, but apparently, they are not coming, at least not yet. So, tentatively, I got it for you. I'm not sure of the price yet, but it's just a simple room with a shower room, next to the gym. Do you want to train while you're here? I'll be there from time to time, just to play with MT. Just haven't had any time this trip to work on it, been too busy with mom. The motorbike is easy to rent. I'll have a back up place for you to look at also, but I think it will cost significantly more money.

russbo.com

Comment

• no muay thai this time, got a rash a couple months ago from training to much and am out of shape and not interested in doing that type of trip again, much rather get fatter and explore and chill

as for the room as long as its safe and has a fan atleast, just limme know the price and a backup...god forbid i have to shack up with samran ill eat my own head out of pure despondency

although ill say this post is rather unnerving, you must be really busy or having a great time or both, ill look into a few guesthouses online if i can lol

anyway whatever happens its all good, see ya soon

Comment

• hey that last message was scary u wanna shack me up with an old muay thai coach now good god...
                  Whats the matter? A bare concrete floor that smells of sweat and piss, with some old boxing gloves in the corner, is not good enough for you now? That girlfriend of yours, she be taking TOO good care of you.

Pussy.

I'll look for something a little more upscale. Something with sheets and windows. I'll get you something REAL nice.

russbo.com

Comment

• YORK, England – A male student was arrested after allegedly cooking a live hamster at his apartment in northern England.

Police and the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) were investigating Monday after law enforcement officers found the creature lying dead in a frying pan in the man's kitchen, in the city of York.

They made the grim discovery after the unnamed 20 year old was detained for being drunk and disorderly -- and officers inspected his student apartment.

The man was arrested on suspicion of a further offense of causing unnecessary suffering to a protected animal, The York Press reported.

The dead pet belonged to the man's roommate, a foreign student who was said to be "distraught" by the alleged incident.

"This is a horrific and tragic incident for both the poor hamster and the owner concerned," Denise Young, a spokeswoman for the animal welfare charity Blue Cross, said. "We hope that this case is taken as seriously as it deserves to be by the relevant authorities."
                    BBC
                    And you thought this shit only happened in Asia.

"Tragic incident for the poor hamster..." Oh, that's funny.

russbo.com

Comment

• how bout the guy in china that recently made his daughter eat shit to discipline her lol!!

Comment

• thought bangkok was still flooded

Comment

• The Thais are saying that it wasn't terrorist related.

Guy threw a bomb at a taxi.

Hell, when I drove a cab in NYC, people used to hail me all the time with grenades....

russbo.com

Comment

• Phuket...arrived well

Place is swarming with Russians

Dumped my bike first day of adventure got road rash and a swollen leg

But we had pizza last night so it all evened out

Comment

• Not a problem, great having you. Hope you had a good time. Sorry we couldn’t spend more time playing, it’s been a fucking nightmare at times getting ready for this baby, and dealing with the little guy and school. So much to do at times, doesn’t seem to be enough time some days.

My head thing turned out to be a hemangioma. Benign. They sometimes look like a variant of melanoma, which, on the scalp, can be deadly. I’m greatly relieved. I think I'll actually sleep tonight.

Hugs and kisses to the wife to be from the most annoying guy on the planet. Make sure we’re invited to the wedding. Let us know when the baby will arrive. If it's a girl, please don't name it "Blooming" anything....

russbo.com

Comment

• lol, the wife to be is in the shower and im uploading pics, ill send u the one of rich tomorrow or something. shes sore and im tired its 2 am i gotta get to bed, but very happy to hear your head was nothing serious, thats a relief...

i hope u guys can relax as much as possible till may but i know thats wishful thinking.. im lookin forward to vietnam and ill post something about this last trip tomorrow

take it easy, everyone says im fat and tan my trip was a success

Comment

Working...
                                X