No announcement yet.

Maestro in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the local accommodations near our gym, cost, 2000 ThB per month. Includes electricity and water, and nothing else. Very safe neighborhood, very little to do nearby.
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Other necessary accommodations. Cost: a bowl of rice and 2000 ThB, per night. Monthly rates available, no doubt at a discounted rate. Stay at your own risk.
      Attached Files
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

well the price of the gym is good 700thb or whatever 40thb a day is great. whatever 15usd a hour or whatever for muay thai..ugh makes me sad looks like ill be training 2 times a week plus random shadow boxing on the beach...

ill probably go to tiger for a day just to do it maybe not i divided 10000thb by 30 and got 333.33333333 thats absurd, as is your former teachers price of 15k to 20k thb a month...its like whats the point of having a strong dollar?

anyway dont wanna sound like a jerk, but the housing looks great i just need somewhere to sleep and since its safe thats all i care about cause i wanna bring my camcorder, and if it got stolen i would be very upset c ause it has the only footage i have of my dad on it...

besides that not worried about food to much should be ok, i almost shudder to think of the price of a motorbike for a month but whatever lol, all the more reason i should rob a bank when i go back to the u.s. lolo.

anyway very good, if my gf sees that last post with the thai girl im dead..and now i hear her coming ugh ok i gotta go ill write back tommorow
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

One thing to remember about safety. The Thai's tend not to lean towards criminal behaviors, but, some of them are what you would call "opportunistic" thieves. That is, they don't go out of their way to steal things, but if they run into something that's obvious and easy to nick, they'll take the opportunity to avail themselves of it. Which means, keep things hidden and secure. There has been an increase of thefts and break ins on the island, as the economy is not what it once was, so keep that in mind. The village that this apartment place is in, is in a small Muslim village (with many foreigners living in surrounding areas), and they tend to keep an eye out for each other. Strangers are noticed, and kept watch upon. And, the owner of this apartment place lives on the first floor, and is commonly seen just sitting outside all day.

But I would back up this footage on your camcorder, first chance you get.

russbo.com

Comment

first chance i got was the day after i filmed it, i put it on my laptop which is in the U.S. but..its currently under my moms care and not to sound like a jerk but...thats not exactly the most comforting thought. so ive kept it on both, anyway id be extremely pissed and just have a general hateful mood the rest of the time if someone took it lol, but whatever im not pessimistic was just curious, i just read some story on thaivisa that some guy and his girlfriend were robbed in the middle of the night by someone in thailand, and the police told them they used "sleepng gas" inserted into the aircon...which even if its true would just make me wanna slap the police, police are a joke here but i think they're a joke everywhere so i should stop rambling

Comment

Yes, it's true, people do break into foreigner's houses while they are asleep, just to see what they can get. But sleeping gas just doesn't happen. And yes, the police, god bless their little hearts, are actually pretty good people, but, they don't have the resources to chase down petty thefts. So, you do have to maintain a sense of being careful with your stuff.

russbo.com

Comment

for those of you who dont know i bought a ticket for th 17th of may, ill be in thailand for a month, lol look out thailand!!

but no, everything should be ok, looking forward to the food, the beach and culture. ive got just enough money to last me here untill i leave so when i get to phuket should i withdraw from the atm in the airport or is there a better optioin? i use bank of america if they have a branch there that would be nice i actually am gonna look into that although i think not, the branch here wont let me withdraw(but i can deposit though lol) so maybe its pointless

besides that im still curious about the price of the motorbike, i can do standard no problem and as thats cheaper maybe ill do that depending on the prices...and will i have to give the apartment guy a deposit? im curious because ive got no idea how much i can withdraw from the atms there, here its 500 usd max which blows for me cause i get charged like 10 usd everytime.

besides that i dunno nothing else to report i guess...

unrelated to thailand i went to Malacca this weekend that was pretty cool, the "nunyia" food was very tasty although to much seafood in this area for me i love seafood but these damn asians eat way to much of it. also had the gula malacca which is nice and saw some nice sites and shit bla bla

the coolest part was the gung fu guy on jonkers street who does the iron finger in the coconut, that was so cool. this guy really puts on a show and sells a ton of Jow and some spray shit but hes really entertaining, he did the Iron finger in the coconut and he went around and showed people the coconut before he stabbed it, when he came close to me i grabbed it and checked it out lol he said hey where are you from? i said, America and he said OH AMERICA!! anyway the coconut was real and very hard i was surprised when he slammed his finger into it on the first shot that was sweet

he puts on a big show so i dunno if the pained expression afterwards is part of it or what he was speaking mainly chinese(malacca has mainly chinese people) and english but i dont think he was hurt, he put on the jow of course right after and the finger went from swollen to back to normal real quick so i think he was ok

he also did some shit with a whip that was really cool and he broke a coconut with his elbow..nothing special but was still cool, i just wanted to eat the coconut

Comment

I shall warn the ladies.

I put an article in the main site about ATM's and money. You might want to read it again, there are ATM issues in certain parts of the island whereby the machines have been "hacked". Stick to the banks, such as SCB (the purple machines, use the ones actually attached to a bank), and you should be fine.

Still looking for a nice motorbike for you, at a reasonable rate. So far we have a nice pink one, with ribbons and a teddy bear tied onto the front handle bars. Belongs to some lady boy, but, hell, it's the cheapest so far. We told him about that iron finger guy and the coconut in Malaysia; he wasn't impressed. Said he wants to meet you, said he has an iron couldn't understand him that he wanted to show you. You can negotiate the price of the bike directly with him.

My MT coach has been training with me every day; been lifting pretty seriously. He's excited about teaching you, said something about the fact that he hasn't pummeled anyone in quite a while. I have no doubt he'll teach you a lot. You'll have fun!

OH, bring a raincoat. Low season is upon us. Monsoon is coming, and we're getting the daily little cloudburst in the AM.

See you soon.

russbo.com

Comment

its not a problem, i like pink lolo. and i read that article a couple times actually.

as for MT id love to train everyday and lift 3 times a week like i do in the U.S. but his prices are obscene and im apparently the only broke white man in s.e. asia. but if he likes to spar then he will love me, i just hope he realises what hes in for..or anyone else for that matter lol. i will be bringing my custom mouth guard, it hasnt been used in so long and it was to expensive to waste

i cant wait though im excited, i finally get to meet the exalted one lolo

Comment

It's the exalted one's wife that everybody seems to be more interested in meeting. I'm just the driver. And, the babysitter. Oh, and the guy who carries the wallet.

russbo.com

Comment

I got you a motorbike. I just couldn't fathom the thought of you having to deal with some big guy in high heels. You have a choice; automatic, usually for girls and sissies, for 4000 THB a month, or manual, for manly men, for 2500 THB a month.

Incredibly cheap. These are NOT tourist prices mind you.

Oh, you'll have to find your own teddy bear to put on the handlebars.

russbo.com

Comment

if it was hot pink with roses and dildos id drive it if it was cheapest lolo

so manual sounds good to me lol. and the help is appreciated more then you know, or maybe i could enlighten you when i get there, either way, im not used to any type of help but definately, im very happy.

Comment

DoK your po§stspartan plaz looks good! Is it safe around? Dont think i would go, am too fearful!

Maestro if you want i can try introduce you to my Feuer Temple Meister Shi Yanzhou and to our Xaolin Brother Shi Zhengfa at Guangxiao si... They never asked mi money, though of course i charge them with gifts! Even they gave mi little money!

By the way Fodana seemed more succesful in CHina than France eta Euskal erYA...

Have u seen komanDO Vautour recently? I heard he was again dismembering...
                            What about komanDO Wx Aeae? Heard he had been sleeping lately!

Comment

Commando is dismembering or sleeping? I'm utterly confused.

russbo.com

Comment

Lolo, well DoK, at your age, how do YOU feel when wake up yin morgen?

Comment

Working...
                                X