No announcement yet.

Maestro in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TB eh mandy sitting next to me said she thought it may be that...i really dont wanna go get tested but i will sooner or later, i just went to the derm and dropped some more money i didnt want to, seems to be the story of my life here paying doctors for bullshit...

anyhow, good to know.

and then, as for thailand, it depends if you can find something limme know...i cant buy a ticket and all that seeing as how i had trouble via the internet trying to get there, but also, im going to penang for the 3 and 4th of feb and at the end of feb i got cambo then at the end of march vietnam, but i can come for a couple weeks if it can be worked out...let me know if you have the time and inclination to find a decent place

i know also your moms comin down so i dunno whatever, id love to come out of course but anyway thats my situation, enjoy the russian "satelites" thats a new one lolo
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

• OK, glad to see you're still with Mandy. Though, we haven't had any pictures lately...

I wouldn't be so cavalier about this TB possibility. I know how much you love the Indians, and I'm sure that they love you, but they're famous for something other than their beloved curries, and that is, their diseases. Given all those multitudes of filthy and poor masses, it's no wonder that they just had their TB evolve into a completely drug resistant kind. So now, TB is once again, fatal. And untreatable. Well, some of it. Now god knows what this Chinese friend has, because they're not exactly the epitome of perfect health either, but TB is something that I'd be worried about, especially with this newly discovered completely drug resistant version that just arose in India. I have no doubt that it probably made it to KL by now, given the population that you have down there. I'd make sure that this guy gets tested, and I'd also make sure that I'd be careful with the time that I spend around him if I were you. No hugs or kisses now.

As for your guest room, there's tons of them. Cheap too, like 500 THB per day, right on the beach (up in Nai Thon). Which, is a bit remote, but which is also absolutely gorgeous. Not sure what the quality is, but, if I remember correctly, a bed is just about all that you need. And a garden hose. Let me know, it definitely seems like we'll be here for a bit.

If you start coughing, get yourself to the doctors. Don't mess with this.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

• i told him what you said he said hes going to see the family doctor. but he also said hes been vaccinated for TB mandy to and of course so have I how can you get TB if youve been vaccinated?

the new version i dunno, u just love scaring the hell out of me though dont you? why are you so fuckin scary lol. for the love of god...

and mandy is indian once again but shes malaysian, shes not from india her dad isnt even from india and shes incredibly clean freak sanitiizes even after touching money or just anytime which i think is kinda to much cause i tell her all that chem cant be good and probably lowering her immunities aswell

anyway whatever, a super crazy TB that is resistant and fatal thats great, ill go to the clinic and get checked out

as for my friend hes my room mate lolo so not exactly like i can avoid him but hes pretty clean... the chinese are pretty clean here, cleaner then the malays and indians thats for damn sure

mandy also just mentioned something to me about a bird flu in burma and vietnam or something she said look it up i checked my email and saw your death sentence not really interested in the other since im booked for vietnam at the end of march.

as for thailand thats great although 500 baht a day is good id rather come for a few weeks and try and get a deal or something cause a 3 weeks of that is over 10k baht and i know i could find a place even on the net for 10k a month so id rather stay a month and live like a pauper then pay 50 RM a day for a couple weeks, although if i just come out for a short week or so it could be nice...i dunno right now feb isnt looking to good though

if anything itd probably be march if your gonna be there and its a good time for you let me know ill look into flights if you can find time to look into rooms, i know your moms comin down and u got a prego wife and fam to deal with so its not sweat, but feb is gonna be difficult, im doing penang on the start of the month...i gotta be here for valentines day last year she didnt even get a rose outta me lolo...awww i wont get into anything like that, and also i got cambodia at the end of feb around the 24 -26th i think but i could look into thailand for the endish of feb early march into the middle or late but id have to come back and flight right off to vientnam which would be interesting.

anyway, whatever alot swirling around up there...ill put pics of her up here there are plenty on facebook but ill put some stuff up here for all the views the threads gotten ill put some crap of places i been to.

Comment

• just found alot of cheap ass flights in feb and march, let me know if u can find me something for 2 and a half or three weeks at a good rate, dont spend any money or let samran pull any shit but if u can find something ill book a flight, thats assuming youll be there and its a good time to come, if march is to late then maybe feb but god i dunno ;(

Comment

• The BCG vaccine is effective, but it does not absolutely prevent people from getting tuberculosis. So, he should be tested. More than likely, he doesn't have TB (maybe just some cough asthma; these Asian cities can be so damn polluted), but rule out the nasty stuff and then you don't have to worry.

The bird flu is not very common now; but I do remember a few years back, I think it was January 2003, when I had gone to Beijing (to escape the Las Vegas pollution as I had just developed asthma) and I got infected with SARS. At that time, the Chinese were in denial that they had a viral infection problem, though it was widely publicized in Vietnam. Bullshit; Beijing was full of it, and I got it. My friend did also. He had a chronic cough after that for many months; I went to Phuket, and get better over the next two months. I doubt that your roomie has that though. It's just not common now.

I'm glad I'm still fucking scary. It warms the deepest depths of my dark soul.

Will look for a place for you for March. We should still be here, as the new little dark lord is due to arrive around May 1. Maybe you can share a room with Samran. God knows he needs the money now.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• Hey, this will give you something to do. I told you that Phuket was being overridden with Russians. Now they're advertising in the newspaper:

Looking for job. Beautiful Russian lady searching for job in Phuket. I can be translator or for photo shoots. If you have any interesting offers, please email: milanad77@gmail.com
              OK, no comment as to what kind of work she's looking for.

russbo.com

Comment

• gonna have a little dragon baby in may eh, should be interesting..

and yea late feb early marchish if i can pull off 3 weeks or so thatd be nice but the numbers gotta work out

and thats nice, a reassuring post after the others makes me feel better lol

Comment

• A dragon baby. Never thought of it like that. I was thinking more along the lines of darth vader's devil spawn; the little bastard is kicking up a storm, like a muay thai fighter on crystal meth.

Wife is driving me nuts, "oh he's kicking me AGAIN!!!" What am I supposed to do. Make him stop?

Don't bother coming to Phuket. I'll come down to KL.

russbo.com

Comment

• yes a dragon baby, a water dragon to be exact no pun intended.... this year its the dragon and this dragon only comes along once every hundred years or so. im sure you dont care or didnt know but its still cool. marriage went up 20% here just in this year and everyone mostly chinese is walking around preggo to have a dragon baby lolo

Comment

• doc, read "namkangman's" post about halfway down the thread, very interesting, im sure your aware though of this.

maybe you should think about selling your property while its still worth something

Comment

• nah, it's only going to become more and more valuable. Though condo's here are taking a beating; there are twenty for sale (out of forty) up here. and it's true, tons of cheap Russians and Chinese all over the place. and they don't spend money. and they're rude, inconsiderate people for the most part. I really miss the British, and the Australians, really good people to deal with.

But it's still Phuket. And it's still Thailand. And where else are you going to go?

russbo.com

Comment

• OK, so you're coming.

Your response to my suggestion that I find you a cheap place to live, "a massage stall in the local massage parlor" was probably not appreciated. I guess you're not looking at the benefits...

But I'm curious about your response in your private message to me,which I'll repeat here, for the sake of your fans:

and the massage stall wont go over well lol, i told mandy about my little encounter last time if i do happen to get a massage she wont be hearing about it and also id rather not have a repeat of that shit...
                          Care to tell us about it?

russbo.com

Comment

• from my experience the people that come directly from india, china, middle east just suck at life and the douchebagery they posses knows no bounds.

but alot of the indias and chinese here born and bred in malaysia for the most part are ok, the chinese are the best id say cause the indians are just to nosy, rude and hypocritical. but the chinese are ok...singapore chinese are probably the best to me cause they're more like white people lolo.

russians are here but not in flocks, i remember them from my last trip to phuket but not all the crazy shit that guy talks about, one time i remember i went to central for swensons and i was wondering around and saw some big tittied russian girl that looked like a goddess and vanessa was like a foot away from me waving in my face and i didnt even see her lolo

so whatever, where else can you go well it depends malaysia has alot to offer actually just depends on what you want, i will say phuket is besides the assholes the total package imo, the food rocks, the beaches are beautiful and the prices are reasonable and also its quite developed and catered for westerners, but a big influx of chinese with their dirt and grime doesnt sound nice, nor do bed bugs but hopefully i wont encounter that...

Comment

• lol, funny your online same time as me, an hours flight apart your in paradise and im in kuala lumpur...

yes im coming, i cant resist phuket with lord russbo and fam

as for the massage sure, what happened. basically the second place you took me to when just you and i went, the girl started stroking my wang and asked me if i wanted her to keep going, i was like...sure lol, shes like...how much? i was like what? she said 50 baht or something i was like oh!! money, i dont have any lolo, she looked sad and said ok

that was the end of that little encounter, naturally i went back and it was a different girl, this one was far more aggressive in...in a bad way, also like to point out that the girl that offered the first time gave me the best massage i had in thailand, besides the offer for a dick jerk i wish more of them worked as hard as she did

anyway back to the story the girl this time gave me the massage etc then just started whacking me off didnt say anything, i was dumbfounded of course but i wasnt about to have her stop...but it got awkward when it became clear to me she wanted me to bust and i didnt really like it as much as i thought at first i was like shocked and obviously aroused by it then i just felt like awkward and strange, and i told her to stop and she refused and started using two hands and was working really hard i was like omg, i said its ok stop stop, christ, and she finally stopped after a bit and rubbed her hands like she had arthritis or something i was like its ok ...thanks....

i got dressed and gave her an extra 30 baht or something, hahahahaha. what was worse was she walked out and started playing with some kid right after and she didnt even wash her hands....ugh!!!

anyway... i hope that satisfies the fans

Comment

• LOL. Good lord.

I've been getting massages here for years, and no one ever gets amorous with me. You must have one hell of a wang.

I'll go to the massage place tomorrow night and advise the ladies that the enormous one is going to return in a month. I'm sure they'll all run out to the nearest Tesco Lotus to buy gallons of oil and lotion....

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X