Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Maestro in Asia

http://news.yahoo.com/thailand-irani...031306592.html

thought bangkok was still flooded
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

The Thais are saying that it wasn't terrorist related.

Guy threw a bomb at a taxi.

Hell, when I drove a cab in NYC, people used to hail me all the time with grenades....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Phuket...arrived well

Place is swarming with Russians

Dumped my bike first day of adventure got road rash and a swollen leg

But we had pizza last night so it all evened out

Not a problem, great having you. Hope you had a good time. Sorry we couldn’t spend more time playing, it’s been a fucking nightmare at times getting ready for this baby, and dealing with the little guy and school. So much to do at times, doesn’t seem to be enough time some days.

My head thing turned out to be a hemangioma. Benign. They sometimes look like a variant of melanoma, which, on the scalp, can be deadly. I’m greatly relieved. I think I'll actually sleep tonight.

Hugs and kisses to the wife to be from the most annoying guy on the planet. Make sure we’re invited to the wedding. Let us know when the baby will arrive. If it's a girl, please don't name it "Blooming" anything....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

lol, the wife to be is in the shower and im uploading pics, ill send u the one of rich tomorrow or something. shes sore and im tired its 2 am i gotta get to bed, but very happy to hear your head was nothing serious, thats a relief...

i hope u guys can relax as much as possible till may but i know thats wishful thinking.. im lookin forward to vietnam and ill post something about this last trip tomorrow

take it easy, everyone says im fat and tan my trip was a success

so, dong da da dong, in vietnam. arrived today and guess what, no pick up. got taxi guys harassing me ive no idea where the fuck the place is where im supposed to go or the number, luckily there was some free internet shit nearby and a thousand taxi drivers. besides that little bit of bad luck and them tring to screw me on my confirmed price for the room everythings been great, going to ha long bay tomorrow that should be great and after that others ill write about later

i gotta try and get some pics of the filipinio mafiettes from phuket and lil rich but cant do it now, just chargin my phone downstairs in this guesthouse. been walking around hanoi all day saw the water puppet show, ate some msg soaked Pho and pretty much had a good day

traffic here ill say, is gotta be 10 times as bad as thailand, with no exaggeration. these people are flying all over the place talkin on the phone goin the wrong way darting this way and that, and at the same time trying to sell random foreigners shit, or give directions for a tip or whatever. its actually incredible i havent seen an accident yet or been involved in one, im seriously impressed but also frightened walking around hanoi is just scary i just tell myself im big and imposing maybe they will see me comin...

as for hanoi itself its nice, the food is decent although just grabbed a bag of cookies for dinner not in the mood for more msg at this point...strangely since richard talked me to about vancouver and after mentioning it to mandy ive been thinking about it aswell and today met a nice chinese couple from vancouver... they were ok, girl was a little wierd...

other then that not much to tell, looking forward to the rest of the week and honestly cant wait to just get over with all this flying bullshit, everytime i get on a plane i loose 10 years of my life

will write something about the last trip to thailand when i get back or if im bored tomorrow when i come back from the cruise

Watch out for those errant ping pong balls!

russbo.com

lol, wow surprised you got the balls to say that haha

vietnams beautiful, did ha long bay and binh hinh or something like that and holau tam cok, holau tam cok was great very beautiful, german/indian girl i met told me it was similar to something near guilin in china

anyway its very nice, vietnamese girls are pretty cute, very friendly, hanoi is really fuckin busy met some very interesting people like that german/indian girl shes a plastic surgeon in abu dhabi was nice to talk to her, met another german guy school teacher whos apparently been to every country in the world or some shit...

also met a bunch of U.S. college kids were really cool, they were on some wierd college thing were theyre on a cruise ship that acts as a college they can take the courses they take at their home college but jump on a boat for a semester or a year or whatever and travel the world, apparently they been all over south america, africa, asia, australia etc

i thought that was crazy, never heard of that before, but nice meeting cool people from all over the country n stuff

as for ha long bay was nice but not that crazy i think its similar to phang nga both are prob worth doing or whatever and its beautiful but i dunno was good but if i come back id do something else..

saw pictures of huei or whatever and it looks really cool but i think its pretty far out dunno exactly how far from here but already set in my path tomorrow go to perfume pagoda but next time if i come out here again which id love to i wanna see huei if thats how its spelled, looks really cool

anyway hope vavoom is doing good and the little one, gotta go chill out and eat my chocolate chip cookies before the cute receptionist girls finish them on me....

Does your girlfriend / future wife know that you're in Vietnam "meeting German/Indian girls" and "cute Vietnamese girls"?

Are you eating chocolate chip cookies alone? Or with cute receptionist girls? Or, ON cute receptionist girls?

Are they skilled with ping pong balls?

Stop going to the bay. Get down to Hue and An Hoi. Oh, and see the war museum in Hanoi. And, what's left of the "Hanoi Hilton", before they tear down the rest of it and make it into a convention center. You'll have a better idea as to why John McCain didn't become president. OH, and more time with tourist travel, less time with Asian pussy. Focus. Focus.

And another "Oh", Ha Long Bay does look a little like Guilin. Now you don't have to go there, except, the river tour up from Guilin to Yangshou is extraordinary. Put it on your list for "some day".

russbo.com

Doc is right on this one

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast